Menu
What do you care most?
Feb 16, 2008 00:43
  • BLUESKY001
Voting is valid from Feb 16, 2008 00:43 to Feb 23, 2008 00:43 .
Exclusive Vote
  1. 1 vote(s)
  2. 0 vote(s)
  3. 0 vote(s)
  4. This vote is invalid now.
Note: Guest voter(s) are not displayed here.
Men love beautiful women to be their wives and women like those men who are good at making money. Do you agree?

A survey proves that physical attractions are what people put in first place when they are seeking their sweet hearts or Mr Rights. Characteristics or temperament ranks as the second place. money-making capability is put in the third place. During the test, each was asked the same question: Which do you think is the most important, good appearance, characteristics and money-making capability? Most boys answered that good appearance was the most important while most girls said that their ideal husband should be good at making money. However, their words are not in accordance with their actions in real life. As the survey reveals, physical attractions are the first priority.

Here is the question for you: Which do you think is the most important, physical attractions, characteristics or capability of making money?
Feb 16, 2008 01:15
  • SHESGOTTOBE
If I only have to choose one, character is the most important for me. When you are going to be with the person everyday, it is important that the person is someone you can get along with. Looks alone fade wth time.

However, I wouldn’t mind having a handsome man who has impeccable character and good at making money. LOL! Don’t we all have some greediness in us? ^_^”
Feb 16, 2008 14:35
GUEST26247 Character is the most important, but honestly, I want someone who is physically attractive as well. He doesn't need to be the best looking guy in the world... but at least someone clean and well-dressed who I would want to kiss and hug and imagine having kids with (who also look like him). After all, my future children will end up having the physical and personality traits of him.

This might sound terribly shallow but there was a guy chasing after me before, who had a sterling personality but he had a really big head and face and he had a lot of acne too (which I have a phobia of). He kept pressuring me to be his girlfriend, bought me lots of gifts, etc. and it made me feel terribly guilty but based on appearances I really felt like running away from him. I didn't know if i could wake up next to him for the rest of my life, and also imagined if my daughter turned out looking like him she would have trouble finding a boyfriend and it would be traumatic for her. In the end I started thinking of him as Shrek or the Beast from Beauty and the Beast and tried to accept him as he was and look beyond appearances. He was very kind to me.

But often it's better for people with similar amount of beauty to date each other. They'll feel more comfortable with what is familiar. I feel gratified just looking at a nice face (ie. whether cute or handsome) and do not believe that expression "beauty is skin deep" ... No way. We like to see beauty because it lifts our spirits, whether we are in a beautiful place or around beautiful bodies, it really affects people's minds and brings pleasure to our mundane lives.
Feb 18, 2008 21:23
GUEST315 Money-making ability matters in today's society, althought it is not the foremost thing in assessing a potential life companion. Without money, life would be horrible.
Feb 18, 2008 22:06
  • JIMMYB
Hard to arrange which should be put in first place. To marry a good-looking boy or girl can make you feel happy and comfortable. Just as Guest315 said, life would be horrible without money. Personally, I would put characteristics in first place. What you are looking for is a boy or girl who can accompany you throughout your whole life, not find one who quarrels with everyday. For physical attractions, they will disappear as time goes by. For money, if what I earn can make me live comfortablely, that is enough.
Post a Reply to: What do you care most?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code