Menu
Teaching mandarin in Shenzhen
Feb 17, 2008 04:44
  • SUNNYLYS
Hi, it’s Sunny here, I am now a full time mandarin teacher in Shenzhen, China. I have been teaching mandarin since 2004,and have taught more than 50 students from over 20 countries..My small classroom is located in Futian District, about 5-8 minutes away from Coco Park by bus.I can give private lessons or group teaching. It’s appreciated that you can come to join the group learning.
The goal of my mandarin course is to help students have relaxing and interesting experience in learning Mandarin. With the use of my teaching approaches, students find that Mandarin is not a difficult language at all!
- Design professional curriculum for each student.
Beginning level: Speedy Chinese Learning / New Concept Chinese Book 1
Intermediate level: New Concept Chinese Book 2
Business Chinese:Advanced Business Chinese

- Provide resourceful and up-dated Mandarin teaching materials
- Help each student design short-term and long-term study plans.
If you are living and working in shenzhen,interested in learning mandarin,please contact me at 13826572700,email:hotmail.com|mandarincourse2008
Mar 27, 2008 21:46
GUEST09725 “Rome is not built in one day.”
But you can pick up Mandarin within months in Noea(Shenzhen) Training Centre!

We offer structured classes from beginners’ level, which focuses on social lives to advanced level of business oriented for foreigners and Cantonese speakers. All the classes are conducted in small group. Students are encouraged to form study groups with their friends or family members. 1 to 1 tutorials are also available on request. Classes are conducted in bilingual (English/Mandarin). Most of our tutors are post-graduates; some of them have radio broadcasting experience and speak in perfect accent.

All the teaching materials and methods are tailor-made to the needs of our students, with proven track-record in China and overseas institutions. Upon completion of our elementary and intermediate classes, students will be able to recognise hundreds of Chinese characters , listen and speak mandarin confidently. Advanced level students will be able to use mandarin in business environments, from making presentation to bargaining.

Our classrooms are equipped with AV equipment. We serve coffee and refreshment to give students a relaxed atmosphere to learn mandarin.
Ps: We also have mandarin classes for Cantonese speakers!

Please visit our website www.noea.com.cn or contact NOEA on 0755-81258456, 0755-81601250.

Jul 3, 2009 20:38
  • TORRY_CN
Hello, Dear friends! My name is Torry. I am a professional teacher of Chinese as a Foreign Language. I live in Nanshan (Bookstore of Nanshan, Children's World, not far from Shenzhen University). I will happy to teach you or your children Chinese.Evening classes, small or individual classes. If you're interested, please contact me :)

My e-mail: 126.com|torry_cn
Jul 16, 2011 02:15
GUEST36229 Hi, my name is Jeff Lai and I am in Futian (near the kuexueguan metro - science museum). I am Canadian and visiting Shenzhen for around one month.

I am looking to start some daily Mandarin lessons right away. I seek a Mandarin teacher who will meet me near my location for daily private lessons. Please reply with the cost for 1 hour lessons.

Thank you. I can be reached at masternoodle(AT)hotmail(DOT)com or call me at 13530974706
Post a Reply to: Teaching mandarin in Shenzhen
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code