Menu
Help: Entry into China
Feb 18, 2008 02:36
  • ELLEN77
Hi I'm quite confused by the entry regulations into China. I know there is a health check. Travelers into China have to fill in a health check card. But will they check health on spot? Or a health certificate is needed?
Can anyone tell me? Many thanks!
Feb 18, 2008 08:24
  • APAULT
There is a simple health card at the point of entry.

There is a detailed health examination for persons who seek residency on a Z visa, or who want ot obtain an F visa. For details on the different visa types do a search in this Forum over the last 2 months.
Feb 19, 2008 04:01
  • ELLEN77
Thanks for your timely answer, Apault!
I think I can illustrate as this from your words: no actural health check on the border. But it is required when applying for the Z and F visas, isn't it?
Feb 22, 2008 21:00
  • APAULT
Almost! You are sometimes asked to fill out the health check when applying for the Z visa but it is not worth doing the expensive part until you get to the job, I suggest just filling out the first part where u declare your state of health.
Dec 10, 2008 09:36
GUESTJENNY We are planning to go to China to visit our relatives. Can we bring some Gingsen as present to entry China? is there any regulations?

Thanks.
Dec 10, 2008 21:23
  • APAULT
There is no problem with a ginseng, many ppl bring it.
Jun 7, 2009 20:36
GUESTTB I am traveling into China this summer and have to bring my medications, just some satins and blood pressure stuff. Will I have a problem with my daily dose container or should I bring the bottle with my name and drug name on it?

Any advise will be good.
Post a Reply to: Help: Entry into China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code