Menu
Need Help Shipping Stuff Out Of Xi'an
Feb 18, 2008 13:55
  • PUXTY
i need to ship some items out of xian, to Kingston, Ontario, or Ottawa

can someone give me a good shipping company, (also if they could tell me rough spot company is in Xian)

or a website that can come to my area to pick up the box so i can ship it out.

Depending on company, i might ship lots of things, or just a normal box

thanks for the help
Feb 18, 2008 18:34
  • SUSAN205060
Hi,Puxty,

1-If you only a normal box, we suggest you take as your luggage back to your city, then you can save money.

2-Do you have any idea for the gross weight / package size/goods general name for your items ? We need to know this data then we can introduce best solution for you to reach lowest cost. Also you can fully understand that stuff need to be shipped to port then shipped but not from inland spot.

3-You only ship personal stuff one time or routine shipping?

Enjoy!

Yours sincerely,
Susan Zheng
MSN: hotmail.com|Susan205060

Feb 18, 2008 20:57
  • JOSIEFANNY
Hi, PUXTY
You have to make sure what items you want to ship, personal belongings or the goods for trade? If it is the goods for trade, it is relevant to the port and the visa. Let me know first so I can help you to contact the company.
Feb 19, 2008 08:21
  • PUXTY
basicialy, i want to ship some dvds out(boxes, like 10-15 of them, hard fit in luggage lol), a helmet, 2 dance mats, 2 statues (about size of hand, made of stone, hollow), and i would like to send 2 fans, but they are large, about 3 feet tall (maybe 3'4")

so not sure of weigh, but if i can get these out, then i would be able to get home easier at end of march. If price is good, i might add more items, depending on how much it would be, (since my bag is still little full after all those gone, want to maybe send some gifts to family as well)
Feb 19, 2008 19:49
  • JOSIEFANNY
Ok, I know that! Hope I can help you. Since my friend Peggy working in a freight shipping Co. Ltd., I can help you contact with her. She may send you an e-mail. Please let me know if you receive it. Or may your address is wrong. I will try my best to help you lol !
Feb 23, 2008 07:36
  • JABAROOTOO
You could try China Air Express. They have offices in most big cities but you will find that you'll need to pack your goods in from of staff. Need to make sure you are not smugling antiquities etc.............................

Very careful, efficient and fast. Not too expensive for air freight. all depends what it is worth to you.

Another option is to send it on ahead of you as unaccompanied luggage. There is a fee but not too much.
Feb 24, 2008 15:16
GUESTDIRA I would like to post items when I shop in guangzhou and beijing so I do not have a lot of things to bring back with me on the plane. Do any one have ideas of how I should post. Thanks
Feb 24, 2008 23:01
  • ELLYSE
Just use China Post.
Post a Reply to: Need Help Shipping Stuff Out Of Xi'an
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code