Menu
Why does Extramarital affair occur very often in China?
Feb 24, 2008 20:59
  • JIMMYB
"Statistics in the west show marriage breakup is often for reasons other than extra marrital affairs. Financial matters and attentiveness are far more common."

Paul, extra marrital affair contributes too much to divorce. For financial matters, some men don't give alimony to their wives though the court decides that he must pay it.

"Wealth is rising, so is travel, so is inflation, so is pollution and many other things." Extramarrital affairs should be included in 'many other things'. It reminds me of a Chinese saying: when men become rich, they will become bad. It is true!
Mar 28, 2008 21:38
GUEST83164 I would like to know if a Chinese woman married a west man, and the west live in other country and his wife in china. Will she have affair while the white husband is in the other country
Mar 31, 2008 11:20
GUEST84233 I will not stray from the topic and discuss feminist propaganda.

Extramarital affairs compose the basic infrastructure of any healthy, free, virile society. Unlike the confining restraints upon marriage and sex imposed in the US, the ideal oligarchy of the People's Republic exemplifies such utopian ideals as represented in Aldous Huxleys Brave New World.

In addition, extramarital affairs encourage random fertilization during mitosis and meiosis, which ensure a more diverse gene pool, which in turn will lead to the survival of dominant characteristics in a changing environment.

"The only sexual perversion is abstinence."
-Aldous Huxley
Feb 2, 2009 01:00
GUEST58178 The main factor is that , most chinese ladies do not pay much respect to their husbands ,
A man is just like a baby ,he needs to be entertained by his wife as well as praised, if he lacks these, he is obliged to look for these from another woman,
Feb 18, 2009 03:38
GUESTITS It is in our genes that make us men go about having more than one partners (at the same time); can't help it pal, we men are just made this way, no matter what anyone say, male or female. Get used to it will yer?
Feb 18, 2009 21:07
  • JIMMYB
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST58178

The main factor is that , most chinese ladies do not pay much respect to their husbands ,
A man is just like a baby ,he needs to be entertained by his wife as well as praised, if he lacks these, he is obliged to look for these from another woman,

Hehe, sounds reasonable. Men are fragile sometimes. They also need to be taken care of.
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTITS

It is in our genes that make us men go about having more than one partners (at the same time); can't help it pal, we men are just made this way, no matter what anyone say, male or female. Get used to it will yer?

Guestits, not all men have such genes. Loyalty is important for both sides.
Feb 18, 2009 22:49
GUEST38185 Umm... Chinese women cheat too. Actually it's pretty common in the cities. I am a Caucasian man. I spent about 6 months in China and put my picture on a popular Chinese social networking website. The married Chinese women were beating my door down. They dont really come out and say what their after, but they make their interest clear. Many will meet you without any discussion of sex, just light internet chat, and the guise of meeting for coffee. After you meet them, if they like you (10 or 15 minutes), you can pretty much take them straight to a hotel, no questions asked. After greetings and and 5 minutes of light chat, just say "Lets go". They will say "Where?". You say "Hotel". Their face turns red, they smile really big and covering their mouth with their hand. Then you get up and slowly walk out the door and hail a taxi. They will follow. If that wasnt what they were after, they wouldn't be contacting, flirting with and meeting a strange man. No use wasting time, it isn't necessary with married Chinese ladies. If asked, even if it is an anonymous poll, most women who do cheat wont admit it. Men who cheat are always a little proud of themselves, so they are more likely to brag anonymously. Therefore most polls on the subject have skewed results.
Feb 20, 2009 02:45
  • LEOPOLD219
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST38185 View Post

Many will meet you without any discussion of sex, just light internet chat, and the guise of meeting for coffee. After you meet them, if they like you (10 or 15 minutes), you can pretty much take them straight to a hotel, no questions asked. After greetings and and 5 minutes of light chat, just say "Lets go". They will say "Where?". You say "Hotel...

Such women have no difference with street girls. They tempt every potential "client". I am wondering why some men know clearly what those women are after but still hang out with them. Under this circumstance, there is no cheating because you choose it. No one forces you to do this. Usually, those who appear frequently on those social networking website have clear objects, such as finding a BF/GF or just one night stand.
Feb 20, 2009 23:14
GUEST69106 Being loyal to your spouse or girl friend is the right thing to do.However,you cannot stop human nature.Man is a funny animal,so to impede this practice
is actually impossible.
Feb 22, 2009 22:11
  • JIMMYB
I agree with Leopold219. Loyalty is very important for a couple.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST69106

Being loyal to your spouse or girl friend is the right thing to do.However,you cannot stop human nature.Man is a funny animal,so to impede this practice is actually impossible.

Guest69106, that's why we need moral rules to restrain us. We should bear in mind that disloyalty is not accepted and harmful for your marriage. If you want to have a happy marriage, you should learn to restrain yourself.
Page 3 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Why does Extramarital affair occur very often in China?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code