Menu
Web International English Schools Experience ?
Dec 16, 2011 00:27
GUESTSTEPHEN I have worked for Web for Three years i have never made a lesson plan and i have always been paid on time and treated with respect from the team in huzhou and shanghai so i think thier may be sour grapes.

Dec 27, 2011 03:59
GUEST51184 Forget get this bunch of flogging a dead horse lot. Management skills that are zero when you have kids in charge with no experience of any management. Any more you like to know? Stay well clear is my advice.
Jan 12, 2012 02:34
  • GUEST2011
Are you still working for WEB now? I am thinking of applying to a branch in Shanghai despite all the mixed reviews from the others. How are the students and the size of the classes?
Jan 31, 2012 17:18
GUEST37220 I have a job lined up with Web. The biggest problem I am finding is sorting out the paperwork. They don't seem able to tell me specifically what the process is. Obviously I need to get a Z visa. They are requesting a medical form, which requires a chest X Ray and other things, that simply aren't standard at home and would be massively expensive to go through. This is apparently needed for them to apply my foreign expert cert. However, i read that this can be done on arrival (which would probably be easier and cheaper). Also, Im wondering if I (or my GP) simply states that ive had them and its all clear, that will suffice? Blog opinions vary wildly so I'd be glad if someone can advise.
Jan 31, 2012 21:29
GUEST4422 GUEST37220, which country are you from? Have you signed the contract with your employer? If so, did your employer require you to do medical test before signing the contract?

It it is difficult to give you an answer since you do not tell where you are from and whether you signed an contract with your employer.
Mar 7, 2012 01:22
GUEST78188 Atre you sure you're a native speaker... lol!
Mar 7, 2012 08:58
Hello friends,

I would like to say, Twin Group provides clear progression for the UK residents and international students focused on career success by offering award-winning education, travel, work experience and employment services both in the UK and internationally.

Best regards
Michael Chiarello
Mar 22, 2012 20:55
GUESTJOHN I have worked for Web for over 3 years, if you don't mind the office hours like a normal job then it would be ok for you, if you like to travel it may not be the job for you. The pay is pretty good though.
Apr 27, 2012 12:33
GUEST05118 Hi everyone! I am currently considering web. I was already offered a position about 7 months ago and my experience in Indonesia has been such a joke that I have got in touch with them again. I would be interested in getting in contact with the last person who posted (worked at web for three years etc). After my esl experience thus far, I am fully aware that the quality varies from branch to branch. I will hopefully find out on Monday which branch is hiring but it would be great if you could get in touch so I could find out which branch you work at! Hit me up please! gmail.com|ianturner1982
Apr 27, 2012 12:53
  • AGENT1982
Hi All! I'm thinking about coming to work for Web in Shanghai. I don't know which branch yet but can anyone get in touch with me who works in any branch there. I may have a choice and if so then I would like to get it right!

Many thanks :D
Page 5 of 8    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Web International English Schools Experience ?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code