Menu
Guangzhou to Macau by ferry direct?????
Feb 23, 2008 07:29
  • JABAROOTOO
Considering another visit to Macau from Guangzhou. Have heard there is a ferry from Guangzhou to HK and wondering if there is one to Macau.

Would be a pleasant trip and nice alternative to taking the bus via Zhuhai..........

I've searched online to no avail so any information would be appreciated.... positive or negative
Feb 24, 2008 10:44
  • BILLCAI
Hi,
There are no ferry from Guangzhou to Macau, you can take ferry from Zhuhai or Shenzhen Shekou to Macau, or you can take express bus directly from Guangzhou to Macau.

Best Regards.

Bill
Feb 26, 2008 07:53
  • JABAROOTOO
Thanks Bill,
I suspected that to be the case.
Feb 27, 2008 07:44
  • FAERIEQUEENE
No such ferry but I wouldn't fancy an airconditioned hydrofoil journey to Macau a more pleasnat journey
Feb 27, 2008 10:27
  • APAULT
For all the turbojet routes and details: http://www.turbojet.com.hk/eng/schedule/prd.html
Jun 22, 2011 07:02
GUESTSANJAY i just want to confirm that timing of deperature & arrival of ferry for july 1st week my e mail id is yahoo.co.in|saurabhmanchanda77
Jun 22, 2011 20:36
GUESTDAVE
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTSANJAY

i just want to confirm that timing of deperature & arrival of ferry for july 1st week my e mail id is yahoo.co.in|saurabhmanchanda77

I'm afraid there is no such ferry from Guangzhou to Macau. You can go to Macau from Guangzhou either directly by express bus or go to Zhuhai Gongbei Bus Station first buy bus and then pass Gongbei Border to enter Macau.
Aug 29, 2011 22:03
GUEST12926 There is a ferry service between Macau and Guangzhou, but only on saturdays and sundays: http://www.turbojet.com.hk/eng/schedule/prd_5.asp
Post a Reply to: Guangzhou to Macau by ferry direct?????
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code