Menu
Foreigner RESIDENCE PERMIT?
Jan 19, 2005 07:23
  • SASHA
I'm moving from Europe to Guangzhou soon, where I got a job in Chinese export company.

We tried to arrange Working Visa for me, but that was too troublesome...

Now I will go there with F Chinese Visa, and then we will arrange resident papers when I arrive to GZ.

Is this okay, and what would you suggest?

Thanks in advance!

Sasha, Europe.
Jan 19, 2005 09:02
  • SGLW
Hi, Sasha,
I don't have any information you need, in deed, would you please share with me if you have any information on an apartment?
I have posted 2 messages on board and no one responsed so far. I will keep trying to find one, meanwhile, good luck.

Best regards,
sglw

my e-mail
yahoo.com|sglw_323
Apr 24, 2005 19:35
  • MAGGIEBABY
to do your residence permit in guangzhou after you arrived on a f business visa or a l tourist visa is no problem at at. Many foreign companies (like my own) use FESCO or the Shanghai Visa Center to employ their staff. Actually, only if you apply in your home country via the chinese embassy for your work permit will you need a 'z' visa. too much trouble so most companies just have their staff come here on the business visa, then they get the work permit, and then the residence permit. these days the residence permit is also used as a visa and its multiple entry always. i dont remember the FESCO website, which anyways wasnt that informative, but you can go to www.visa.cn.com. these guys did my work permit and those for my colleagues.
Apr 25, 2005 09:49
  • DEE0228
Maggiebaby!
Thank you for your professional assistance.
Aug 4, 2012 10:10
GUEST56211 Hi I would like to go Guangzhou for 1 year (live there) I havent get the job yet think abt to find the job there ?? How to get the resident permit there (for a year) ?? what kind of document have to prepare , i am french ?
Do anybody know some agency or office do apply the visa for those applicant ?
What about if i would like to set-up an office there ?? How is the process and paper ??
thanks in advance
Post a Reply to: Foreigner RESIDENCE PERMIT?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code