Menu
Okay, I met a beautiful, polite Chinese girl...
Feb 25, 2008 22:52
guest08562 I had mentioned to a Chinese male friend that I'd like to learn Chinese. He said, "You need a Chinese girlfriend!" Just two days later, in another favorite Chinese restaurant, I greeted the cashier of whom I'm acquainted with by saying, "Yee how ma?" she looked up in surprise, and replied, "Hung how!" Suddenly, an incredibly beautiful Chinese girl appeared next to me, grinning broadly, looking deep into my eyes. I immediately wondered if she had gotten word from Michael (who works at another nearby Chinese restaurant...) that I frequent that establishment, and may be looking for Chinese tutelage, as well as companionship. she was so beautiful, like a doll...coquettish smile, shining dark eyes, lustrous, long dark hair, and cute dimples! Like a child-woman. I hesitate to approach her, since our two countries are not always on the best of terms. Any advice?
Feb 25, 2008 22:59
GUEST17137 Yes. Tell her that you are single, own a house, a car and have a big bank account. She will all over you after that.
Feb 26, 2008 01:41
  • IVYCL
why u say that?not everyone like u thought not everyone like your girl!!!
Feb 26, 2008 22:32
GUEST66147 Yo guest,
I tend to share your pessimism. These lovely ladies are from the land of arranged marriage, unless I'm terribly mistaken. And papasan insists you be a producer, if you plan to get romantic with his little girl. However, who can blame him? I would be the same, in his shoes. Anyway, the girl from the other day at the restaurant wouldn't give me the time of day all of a sudden. Someone must have revealed the nature of my job to her, which doesn't sit very highly on the societal totem pole.
I've read that their is a real marriage crisis in Japan. If a girl can't find a really handsome man with money to marry, they simply move in with and mooch off their parents. It is a serious phenomena which is having dire consequences upon Japanese society. Money does indeed seem to make the world go around, much to my chagrin.
Feb 27, 2008 10:52
  • APAULT
I feel sad for GUEST08562 - he said, '...I met a beautiful, polite Chinese girl...'. I have met many thousands :) :) :)
Feb 28, 2008 19:18
  • SHESGOTTOBE
LOL! Nice going, Paul! *thumbs up!*
Post a Reply to: Okay, I met a beautiful, polite Chinese girl...
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code