Menu
Teaching in China: A Separate Forum Thread ?
Feb 26, 2008 02:27
  • LEMONCACTUS
Hi TCG,

I just wanted to suggest the idea of having a separate thread for teaching questions.

At the moment there seems no "obvious" place for questions to go, and I get a lot of enquiries via PM regarding this subject.

What do you think ?

Thanks, LC.
Feb 26, 2008 02:46
  • SIVA
  • Community Moderator
Hi Lemoncactus,

Thanks for your suggestion! We will take it into serious consideration. We want to hear more voices on this matter from TCG members. All opinions are welcome!

Community Moderators
Feb 26, 2008 03:26
  • JABAROOTOO
Great Idea, since it is one of the main reasons why apart from travel that attracts foreigners to China and they are always looking for first hand information from those of us here with a little experience and a few useful tips to share.
Feb 26, 2008 18:54
  • JENMARIE
Hello,
I agree. It would be really helpful to those who are thinking of teaching in China to access all of the discussions in one place, as a research tool. It would probably save a lot of duplicate questions, as well.
Mar 27, 2008 13:57
  • LIRUILAN
It's a great idea. You should start as soon as poss. I'm sure there are lots of questions waiting for a place to go.
Apr 5, 2008 23:21
  • APAULT
If it is mostly foreigner discussion on teaching, we have the expat forum. If we get a new forum for teaching, we must ensure we include Chinese teachers, but I wonder whether there is a demand from them for such a forum in TCG. Any comment from the Chinese teachers?
Apr 6, 2008 00:50
  • CHRISTINE
  • Community Moderator
Hi everyone,

Thanks for your suggestions to TCG community. We have taken them into consideration and will discuss them carefully. Except opening a new forum for teaching, some members also suggest that we should open a forum related to marriage. As TCG community moderators, we'd like to hear your voices on this matter.

Thanks again! With your help, TCG community will be improved better and better.

Community Moderators
Jul 20, 2010 08:44
GUESTROMOGUI... Yes, I understand you.
Post a Reply to: Teaching in China: A Separate Forum Thread ?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code