Menu
Sally & her Grandmother
Feb 28, 2008 06:23
Sally was going out with a boy for the first time. She told her grandmother about it.
"Sit here and let me tell you about those young boys," the grandmother said.
Grandma advised, "He is going to try to kiss you. You are going to like that, but don't let him do that."
She continued, "He is going to try to feel under your blouse. You are going to like that, but don't let him do that. He is going to try to put his hand up your skirt. You are going to like that, but don't let him do that. But most importantly, he is going to try to get on top of you and have his way with you. You are going to like that, but don't let him do that. It will disgrace the family."
With that bit of advice in mind, Sally went off on her date.
When she got back, her grandmother was waiting for her. "How did it go?" she asked. "Were you a good girl?"
"Well... I did let him put his hands on me," she admitted.
"Oh..." Grandma replied. "What else?"
"Then he wanted to get on top of me, just like you said," Sally said, "but I didn't let him do it!"
"Good girl!" said Grandma. "You didn't let him disgrace our family."
"That's right!" the granddaughter said, smiling. "I turned him over, got on top of him and disgraced his family!"

Alan

Mar 1, 2008 21:16
  • YVONNE
Good joke, Alan. It is not the granddaughter's fault. Her grandma didn't tell her that sometimes, disgrace is mutual! LOL!
Apr 15, 2008 02:41
  • JINGJING
wooohhh,,,haahhaha,so funny
Post a Reply to: Sally & her Grandmother
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code