Menu
what do you think of marrying a man/woman who is younger than you?
Feb 1, 2012 20:23
GUEST51254, is that true?

Well, you might miss one point. Many young girls who get married with rich and old men have no plan to give birth to babies. They get married because of their wealth.
Feb 12, 2012 09:11
GUEST09034 what do i do. she is a year and half older than me. but we seem to love each other very much. we are in the same college and she says we should wait until we complete. can i trust her? could i be happy with her as my wife.
Feb 13, 2012 21:08
GUEST44212111 can i trust her?

Does she really love you like you love her? If so, it is worth waiting for her. Otherwise, she might refuse you indirectly.
Feb 21, 2012 03:11
GUEST88226 i love a girl who is just 6 mnths elder than me but then she thinks dat age difference will spoil the relationship...:(
Feb 21, 2012 21:00
  • RAINDROP
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST88226

i love a girl who is just 6 mnths elder than me but then she thinks dat age difference will spoil the relationship...:(

Perhaps, she doesn't love you as much as you love her. If she loves you madly, she won't care about age difference.
Apr 8, 2012 13:35
GUESTTEJA96 As i am facing the same situation,that i am in love with my clasmate since four years and she is 13months elder than me. But our parents are not agreeing for our marriage proposal? What we have to do... pl help us
Apr 10, 2012 02:33
  • RAINDROP
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTTEJA96

As i am facing the same situation,that i am in love with my clasmate since four years and she is 13months elder than me. But our parents are not agreeing for our marriage proposal? What we have to do... pl help us

How old are you? 13 months is not a problem. But it is a problem if you two are too young.
Apr 24, 2012 12:43
GUESTSARA I can only answer for myelsf, but I don't care that much about appearance. It's not that I've only dated unattractive men. Quite the opposite! But that's NEVER the reason I date them. I dated men who had something going for them, and who were good, decent people, and who were smart and funny. I'm on friendly terms with all the men I've dated. I don't understandt this childish idea of hating your ex. To me, that is so infantile because I respected the person enough to date him. Just because we didn't work out on a romantic level doesn't mean he no longer possesses those qualities that made him worth dating. (I suppose there's no help for people who date someone they don't respect.)My husband is handsome and spectacular on so many more important levels. He happens to be several years younger than I am but, because of his graying hair, many people think he is older. (I also, apparently, look MUCH younger than my age.)As a young woman, growing up, I always wanted to look older. Then, it became more desirable to look younger. With men, I never cared what age they were, or appeared. But I will admit that I find men to be more handsome, as they get older. Within reason, of course. Young, healthy men are fine. But the facial lines that hint at an interesting life, and the graying sideburns are equally attractive, if not more so, than a rockin' set of abs.But that's just me.
May 18, 2012 23:16
GUESTOGGIE can i marry a girl who's 8 years younger than me?
May 19, 2012 05:28
  • MARK_81
Well age difference should not be an issue as long as you have things in common although being opposites is not always bad at all!

I'm usually the older one though. I remember when I modelled for bluedoor back in australia my boss took a real shine to me I was barely 17 at the time and she was 40 it was a bit awkward for me I can tell ya! haha

Page 17 of 22    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: what do you think of marrying a man/woman who is younger than you?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code