Menu
Any Expats in Haikou?
Mar 3, 2008 18:05
guest56122 Are there any expats in Haikou that would be willing to answer questions about the area? I may be working there for a while.
Mar 3, 2008 23:17
  • JABAROOTOO
Hello,
I don't think we have any expat members in Haikou, but there are many of them. You could try contacting the Banana Youth Hostel. The guy who owns it is not an expat but he has loads of them dropping in for drinks or living there long term.

I may be able to answer the odd question for you but I didn't spend very long there. It would however be a great place to live and work for you first time in China.
Jul 29, 2008 11:28
GUEST00198 Hi, I am living in Haikou where I have a chinese translation company. The URL is www.jtchinasolutions.com. You can browse my website if you like. I can also answer your questions. My contact info is on the website, or 13005034019
Feb 25, 2009 21:27
GUESTELENA when you get to Haikou, you can go to the Banana Youth Hostels. you'll meet some foreigners there. me and my husband are foreigner here too and we've been here living in Haikou for over 3 yrs. now. we know the Banana Hostels and we know the people in charged and they know us too. they will provide you what ever you need. you can call us if you want to meet us at 13698967150 or 13876486487.
Jun 16, 2009 06:53
  • DIONNEHONEY
Hi.. I would like to ask if there's numerous job opportunities in Beijing for foreigners?.. I am an IT graduate and a filipina. My friend will work in Yanda Hospital in Beijing and I would also want to try my luck In China (Beijing). Please help me on how to go about it like where will I get an english newspaper so that I could apply for a job, room for rent to be shared by my friend and me (I hope it's cheap only, we wouldn't mind if it's just a small room). We are both girls. By the way does anyone knows Yanda Hospital in Beijing?

Thank you.. and more power....

Dionne
Sep 21, 2009 19:09
GUESTGUESTAD... hello,
my husband and I were already 6 months in haikou and we're German. We would like to buy several kind of paper and card board to make cake boxes and to make handycrafts for our little daughter. I would thankfull if anyone could tell us where such kind of shops in Haikou are. we really need them
thankyou
adeline
Sep 24, 2009 08:31
GUEST50141 Hi Adeline,

We live in Boao on the east side of Hainan Island. To find these supplies look for a school supply shop in some of the older neighborhoods. Also, Taoist stores sell the most beautiful sheets of patterned paper for use in their ancestor ceremonies. There is a wonderful store in QiongHai City 86 km south of Haikou.
Sep 29, 2009 00:27
GUEST61158 Hi Adeline,

If you still haven't found one stationery store, try this one:
名称: 海口美兰新文达文具店
电话: 65346331
地址: 海南省海口市海府路15号建国酒店东侧铺面
邮编: 570102

how old is your daughter? my daughter is 2 and we'll be back to Haikou next Feb. Will you still be there?

Do you know any good preschool for two-year-old?

Joane
Dec 18, 2009 21:48
GUEST71667 Hi;

We have just arrived in Haikou. We are looking for an apartment to rent, but are having difficulty as we don't speak Chinese. If anyone knows of a real estate agent in Haikou that has an english speaking employee, we would appreciate the information. We would also like to kown what living in Haikou is like.

Our phone contact is: 15067144438 or email; gmail.com|ronnewport
Mar 18, 2010 03:55
GUEST31227 Looking for executive assistant and secretaries at my office - any ideas? Thanks, Dan
Apr 22, 2010 09:49
GUESTLIANGZH...
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST31227

Looking for executive assistant and secretaries at my office - any ideas? Thanks, Dan

don't know what's the job like
Page 1 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Any Expats in Haikou?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code