Menu
Any Expats in Haikou?
Feb 23, 2012 22:11
GUEST20966 Hello,I am chinese,can speak english.I have worked as a nanny since 2005,during this time,I took care of baby,toddles,7 years old boy,10 years old girl,keeped house neat,tutoring,cooking.I graduated as nursing.I am 30 years old now,married,looking for any work chance here.
my email:yahoo.cn|sophieliqun.
mobile number:13337529286
Feb 24, 2012 07:09
  • CAJA
Hello, my husband and I will move to Haikou in 2 months and we need a pet friendly hotel to stay in while we find a place to live. Does anyone know of a safe, clean, place that accepts cats (2)? Thanks
gmail.com|cajagu.45
Mar 22, 2012 11:50
GUEST83200 Hi everyone,

I want to let you know that I finally find a coffee bar which is in European style. A real coffee bar where you can internet and relax.
I don't know exactly the address (yusha lu?), but it is in Guomao big crossing MacDonalds side about 50 meters on the ground floor. The name of the coffee bar is GUSTO COFFEE.

Enjoy.

BTW I am looking for temporary job for six months in Haikou. Send me an email and help me out: gmail.com|gerdien.hooiman
Mar 26, 2012 20:32
GUEST30234 Hello. I am a Chinese-language teacher(teaching foreigners). I know there are quite a lot of cat-friendly hotels in Haikou. I don't know which district is convinient for you. Please let me know more details about your other requiretments so that I can fill you in with more hotel information. My emial is hotmail.com|susanzhk
Mar 27, 2012 08:02
  • SUSANZHK
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST83200 View Post

Hi everyone,

I want to let you know that I finally find a coffee bar which is in European style. A real coffee bar where you can internet and relax.
I don't know exactly the address (yusha lu?), but it is in Guomao big crossing MacDonalds side about 50 meters on the ground floor. The name of the coffee bar is GUSTO C...

It's located at Fuhao Building, Yusha Road. Very easy to find.
Apr 1, 2012 23:50
GUEST15921 Hi, guys:

I am a Canadian chinese, just got back Haikou from Canada for family business, if you need any information about housing or need a friend to chat in English, or want someone can speak Chinese to help out. contact me, glad to help. my email:yahoo.com|ly8212800
May 7, 2012 17:24
GUESTDJDAVEYBOY Hi Guys,

I will be moving to haikou in a 2 or 3 days, im a little upset that i have to leave shenzhen, but its part of my Job. Im an English lad and i will be DJ'ing in SOHO bar for a few months their. Can anyone tell me what is haikou like?, is it a friendly place? do people speak English and what is the SOHO bar their like. I ask these questions because i am working in one of the best bars in shenzhen now, its a new SOHO. They told me the bar in Haikou is good, but old. Also im wanting to meet some friends, my name is David, please call my number or send a msg, thanks. 18262504306
Jun 8, 2012 03:42
GUEST55235
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST30234

Hello. I am a Chinese-language teacher(teaching foreigners). I know there are quite a lot of cat-friendly hotels in Haikou. I don't know which district is convinient for you. Please let me know more details about your other requiretments so that I can fill you in with more hotel information. My emial is hotmail.com|susanzhk

hi, i am new to hai kou.... how much do you charge for Potunghai lessen?
Aug 5, 2012 06:47
GUEST91474 Hi, I'm new to Haikou (moved in 3 days ago) hoping to stay for at least 3 months and if I like it even longer. I can already speak some basic mandarin since I've been in china for 5 months now but I want to learn more so I'm looking for a mandarin teacher. If anyone is interested please contact me on qq: 1626424273
Oct 10, 2012 02:57
GUEST11644 Hi there ,

My name is Tom. I just want to know does anyone konw anywhere to find barista training ? I want to learn how to make coffee drinks or other drinks.
If someone knows, please send me a email to gmail.com|tomtomtommy8
Page 4 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Any Expats in Haikou?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code