Menu
Any Expats in Haikou?
Feb 8, 2015 03:00
GUESTRICKUK Hi
just to let you know we live in Haikou, any one needs accommodation, help with travel or having a problem with the language drop us a text, best us Skype, or QQ. I am expat my wife is Chinese and has lived in Haikou many years. if we can help out it's no problems
Feb 23, 2015 19:11
GUEST10552 That is fantastic ,. I need help finding an apartment in a suitable nice area
., What sky number us that ?
May 4, 2015 22:07
GUESTJOJOE H... Hi, my husband and I just moved into Haikou a month ago. Is there an expat group that we can join in order to meet other English speaking expats?
May 20, 2015 22:04
GUEST06118 You can meet Haikou expats through the Haikou in English Facebook page.
Aug 22, 2015 00:22
GUEST66140 Hello!
We will be moving to sanya next month with a 3.5 year old for 6 months. It would be wonderful to get some information regarding apartment rental, grocery, kids activities and basic informations for day to day life. Also is it possible to hire a car with someone who can drive us around and help with basic translation?
We will be working in the Clear Water Bay area so where can we rent apartments nearby. And any pre-k institutions for the kid?
Thanks in advance.
Page 6 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Any Expats in Haikou?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code