Menu
welcome to Shanghai we can make friends allover the world
Jan 20, 2005 13:50
  • SILENTLY
Hi,since I am a shanghaiese,so I m very proud of this.Shanghai is a internationalized city,it can accommodate everything.So welcome to Shanghai.And any question for shanghai you need,not hesitate to ask me,I will be very happy to introduce shanghai to you,also I like to make friends all around world!
Jan 20, 2005 14:32
  • DEE0228
hi!

Great to see you here! I think u find a right place to make friends, many travelers ask questions about Shanghai, You must be a good helper of them! Anyway, good luck to you!
Jan 20, 2005 19:56
  • TIMWATTSON
Hi,

It’s great to see you here. I will be coming to Shanghai in March and will be looking for budget accommodation. I am sure that in hutong's around universities there is lots of accommodation offered at an inexpensive rate. Perhaps you can shine some light on this.

Good luck to you
Jan 21, 2005 10:17
  • SILENTLY
Thank you ,I will try my best.nice to meet you here,I think you also very familiar with Shanghai,right?I am a new comer here,so I am very glad you can help me when I come across problem,Thank you.
My MSN:hotmail.com|qitubasu
Jan 21, 2005 10:21
  • SILENTLY
Hi,Tim:
Also nice to meet you here, I am available when you have any question.Welcome to Shanghai.
Feb 22, 2005 11:00
  • MARISSA
Hi there,

I will be going to ShangHai this May and was wondering if you mind helping me out when I come?

MSN hotmail.com|marrissal
Feb 22, 2005 16:54
  • ELCABRON
Hi silently!

Maybe you can help me? I spent (Western) New Year 04/05 in Shanghai. I like those small little clubs like the Buddha Bar or Judys Too on Maoming Lu very much. Good music and the crowd gets wild.
After a nice champagne shower at midnight we also wanted to try Faces, there is supposed to be nice atmosphere, too. We went through Ruijin-Er-Lu maybe three times but there was no Ruijin-Er-Lu No. 118 anymore, instead there was plane ground with a wooden fence around it. Is this correct or were we just blind like moles??? Wrong address?
Any help?
Where are your favourite places? I did not try Xintiandi, what about that?
Feb 22, 2005 17:37
  • DAMAQUE
YES, Face Club address is No.118, Rui Jin Er Road, 4th Floor,Rui Jin Hotel. I have never been there. Pity!
Feb 25, 2005 06:26
  • ELCABRON
Not anymore:-(
Feb 27, 2005 15:35
  • MEGSY
Hi, I am an Australian and I want to come to Shanghai to buy accessories. I have been told about a huge market there. Can you help me with any advice on wholesale shopping and accommodation nearby, thank you so much.
Feb 28, 2005 21:25
  • HANZEL
Hello,

I am Hans from Holland.
At this moment (28 february 2005) I am in Shanghai.
My travelmate is sick on bed of the hostel.
Do you like to show my some interesting parts of shanghai?
I'ts nicer to go with 2 people, than doing everthing at my own!

greetings, Hans

Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: welcome to Shanghai we can make friends allover the world
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code