Menu
There are no ugly woman,only lazy ones.
Mar 11, 2008 23:15
  • LEONARDO
A tasteful makeup upgrades a girl's image. As for me, I prefer graceful girls with slight makeup. I do favor that both men and women should dress themselves and make up according to the occasions.
Mar 13, 2008 01:54
The trick with make-up is to make it look as natural as possible, make it look like you’re not really wearing any make-up at all. Problem is, some women look as if they tripped and fell on a pile of cornstarch. It’s suppose to make you ‘up’, not down.

LOL, that was very funny.
My point is, yes a little make up is fine but don't overdo it, I used to have a girlfriend who would take over 1 hour to make herself up when she looked lovely to me natural, and yes, I used to tell her.
My wife uses very little makeup, maybe a little cream to protect her skin, thats fine, I do the same nothing wrong with that.
Alan

Mar 13, 2008 20:32
  • ICEBLUE
"My point is, yes a little make up is fine but don't overdo it, I used to have a girlfriend who would take over 1 hour to make herself up when she looked lovely to me natural, and yes, I used to tell her."

Hehe, Alan, you got it. Here is a golden rule for you and other guys: never say "move your ass quickly" when your gals make herself up. Makeup is women's "second career". LOL!
Mar 13, 2008 20:40
  • SHESGOTTOBE
1 hour, Alan? There are some women who spend up to 3 hours! LOL!
Mar 14, 2008 02:12
Yeh, that 1 hour was when she was in a hurry, he he
She used tell me she always wanted to look her best for me, so I maybe I should have been more grateful.
Never mind, I now have Jing and her natural beauty, lucky me.
Alan
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: There are no ugly woman,only lazy ones.
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code