Menu
Need Travel Companion/Guide in Qingdao
Mar 7, 2008 03:26
  • AMENDEPARA
We are coming to Qingdao from India and need English speaking guide during our stay in Qingdao from 1st April to 6 April.
Thanks
Mar 7, 2008 05:45
  • FLYINGAWAY
Hello there:

I am a Chinese girl, working in UK now. My home town is Qingdao, and I will be back Qingdao for holidays during the time you are visiting.

If you can not find better Companion or Guide, just let me know. I think I can show you around :-)
Mar 7, 2008 05:58
  • FLYINGAWAY
sorry, forgot to tell you my e-mail: gmail.com|guogla

No charge at all , just want to make friends. :-)
Mar 19, 2008 09:37
  • GEORGE11
Dear visitor to Qingdao China:

I am George Liu, a private local English-speaking guide from Qingdao,China. If you are thinking of visiting for business or for pleasure to Qingdao, or just planning to work or live here, come to let me show you what do you expect and what there is to see and do in this Wonderful City with my own van (12 seats)

more about tour service in Qingdao please visit http://qingdao-tour.spaces.live.com/
Mar 20, 2008 03:20
  • ERECELES
I will be in Qingdao during the Olympics Games times for about 1 month in total. I will hope to enjoy the beer festival again but would also like to know about any other cultural sites that I should visit.

Jun 23, 2011 22:25
GUEST04114 We are looking for English speaking person to take us around Qingdao and show some nice places, like Bathing Beach, tomorrow June 25th, 2011. Please ring 13021555571
Jun 30, 2011 22:32
  • HERBEAT
Just simply interested in anything about Qingdao^^ Been there and just love it~~
Jul 5, 2011 18:51
  • JETSETTER
I recently visited Laoshan District and the journey up the narrow road was very scenic and I especially enjoyed stopping to buy the local fresh cherries and plums. The highlight was finding a local restaurant which served many special dishes which they use products which are only found in the Laoshan District.

You can smell the sea and the tress together which is very pleasant and unusual.
Post a Reply to: Need Travel Companion/Guide in Qingdao
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code