Menu
Request Translator on Guangzhou
Jun 9, 2011 02:31
GUESTCHARLENE Hello, My name is Charlene, I major in Commercial English not only having three years experience in forienge trade and guiding the customer as a translator but also with professional interpreting service and excellent English speaking. The most inportant is i have not a fixed job now, i gonna to find a part time job as a translator. If you have the further need pls contact me.

my email : 163.com|liaoshuru100 MSN:hotmail.com|charlene-liao
Jun 10, 2011 10:15
GUESTYUE MEIGUI Anybody who is willing to pay USD25 / day is someone who is going out of their way to ask for bad service.

The cheapest interpreters provided by my company cost USD35 / hour.

Remember, you get what you pay for.

Marian Rosenberg
General Manager
Haikou #1 Translation Agency
gmail.com|Marian.Rosenberg
(86)1351-883-8911
Jun 10, 2011 22:49
  • RACHELYEUNG
You can reach me at rachel_yeung1026(at)hotmail.com
Jun 11, 2011 22:50
GUESTCHARLENE I actually support the guestyue's opinion, i just request USD80/day, pls contact me, if you need some help .

my email : 163.com|liaoshuru100 MSN:hotmail.com|charlene-liao
mob:13632434732
Jun 15, 2011 00:09
GUEST11724 Hello, My name is Charlene, I major in Commercial English not only having three years experience in forienge trade and guiding the customer as a translator but also with professional interpreting service and excellent English speaking. The most inportant is i have not a fixed job now, i gonna to find a part time job as a translator. If you have the further need pls contact me.

my email : 163.com|liaoshuru100 MSN:hotmail.com|charlene-liao mob:13632434732
Jul 13, 2011 10:21
GUEST04164 Are you do business from China? I work as an English for 4 years. i know many whosale markets in China. If you need to purchase products from China, i can help you . I can do for you as follow: products supplier searching,follow the order,check the product .arrange shipment. and so on .If you need any help ,. Pls be free to contact me . my mobile:0086-15914395792. Thanks

Aug 3, 2011 05:35
GUEST42217 hello, I am from Indonesia, I will go to Guangzhou to vacation at november 2011, I also plan to shopping Wholesale fashion clothing. i cannot speak english, i cannot speak chinese, i just can speak indonesian and speak arab. is anyone can help? yahoo.com|cvalentino82

valentino
Sep 22, 2011 21:40
GUESTJET Hi, I'm Jet, an English interpreter and tourist guide in Guangzhou, China. I am the local here and I know all the wholesale and retail market, be familiar with the shipping or cargo procedure.

I'm active, honest, adaptable, funny, easy-going and dutiful. At the same time, I get a lot of good experience of trading, beeing a translator, guider and assistant, so I think I can do a good job for you .

My foreign friends are mostly come from US, Australia, New Zealand, UK, Canada, and Israel, etc. I translated for them and guided them around the wholesale market and factories for survey in Guangzhou.

And I'm taking the responsibility of inspecting goods quality and collecting goods for customers, arranging customers shipping, air cargo or EMS, sending out the shipment documents like Bill of Lading , Certificate of Origin , Packing List , Invoice when my customers are not in China .

Moreover, we go to shopping and I bargain with the wholesaler and retailer when they finish the job. If they need to visit to factories for business or travel around Guangzhou and other cities, I will be their guider.

So my service mainly includes :

1) Sourcing the items customers want to purchase in China .
2) Pick customers up in air port or train station .
3) Book the hotel according to customers' demand in advance .
4) Rent vehicle if necessary .
5) Interpretation, bargain, negotiation .
6) Good inspection before shipping.
7) Arrange shipping .
8) Follow up the shipment when they arrive at destination .
9) Other necessary legal after service .

The rate is very competitive! Accept PayPal. Look forward to hearing from you !

Have a nice day !

Best Regards
Jet

E-Mail: gmail.com|hirojay
Mobile: +86 13760619103
Oct 4, 2011 11:45
GUEST67163 hello guest 25414
please tell me how much it would cost for a trip of 18 days, i am coming to attend canton fair for 18 days . write me to gmail.com|irfanquresh
Oct 18, 2011 06:08
  • RICH_RYN
can u tell me ur email?
Page 5 of 9    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Request Translator on Guangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code