Menu
Request Translator on Guangzhou
Jun 21, 2012 21:52
GUEST93252 Hello Everyone,

My name is David and I'm born in Guangzhou - China

I have been working with Chinese factories and markets for a long time and can help you with many things in China to be your personal tour guide.

Guide translation where I accompany you to factories and help to find your factories for your products. 
Shipping
Guangzhou Business Purchasing Markets
Help you to check your products before sending overseas

I have learnt English at school and as a major at University, so communication is not a problem.
I have a price guarantee, if you have found cheaper, let me know the price you found, and I will be your guide for a better price.

If you need my help in anything, write me an email or call me.
gmail.com|davidchinahelp or 13760809422

See you soon

David
Sep 10, 2012 23:37
  • WHITNEYYANG
Hello:
My name is Whitney, a business interpreter/Sourcing assistant in China. I have 2 years sourcing and purchasing experiences. Our company is the leading sourcing & inspection service provider in China. We can do free sourcing for buyer, and can find the lowest price for the product. Meanwhile, we can offer the one-stop service from inspection to logistics management .We will be your "eyes & hands "in China! Please kindly check the details service as below:
1.Airport pick up & drop off service;
2.Reserve hotel & plane ticket (local China or China-other countries) / Arrange apartment renting;
3.Interpreter (Specify your languages);
4.Assistant secretary / business assistant;
5.Reserve driver and car rent (If needed);
6.Free Product Sourcing Services;
7.Visit exhibitions;
8.Verify manufacturer, Wholesale markets Guide / factory visit guide / tour guide in Guangzhou, Foshan, Shenzhen, Hongkong, Macau, Xiamen and Yiwu;
9.Follow up order with the factories;
10.Quality control services;
11.Shipment organization: Load containers services and help to confirm the customs documents such as packing list, commercial invoice, Certificate of Origin, as well as other Certifications and Bill of Lading.

I have strong negotiation, analytical and interpersonal skills with own initiative, able to handle multi-tasks with integrity.
myofficeinchina.com|whitney
You May also find visit our website: www.myofficeinchina.com

Thank you and I look forward to helping you.
Kind regards,

Whitney Yang
Email: myofficeinchina.com|whitney
Mob:13178860482
Skpe:whitney-myoffice
Nov 20, 2012 16:45
GUEST20499 i am comeing to Guangzhou in 24th off this month to bay same machine ineeded you with me for two weeks
Nov 21, 2012 00:36
GUEST62150 Dear Mike,
My name is Jackie.
I live in Guangzhou, China.
I have experience in working with Chinese suppliers, and can help you with the following :

Interpreting/Translating
For communicating clearly and efficiently with Chinese manufacturers and suppliers

Sourcing Products
For finding the right price and quality your product requires

Sourcing Suppliers
For determining the right place to source your merchandise

Factory Evaluation
To ensure that your business stays only with trustworthy suppliers

Factory Negotiation
Experienced negotiators will get you a better price, quality and manufacturing time for your order

Quality Control Inspections
We will verify the specifications to make sure your product meets the required standards

Final Inspections of Goods
We will inspect the goods before shipment to ensure a consistent quality in your order

Consolidation
We bring products from different suppliers in our warehouse and ship them to you in one container

Shipping
We work closely with shipping companies for the lowest price to your country

Export Documentation
We take care of exporting your goods even if your supplier does not have the right documentation

Troubleshooting
If you encounter any business problems in China our experienced team can help you

For a full range of our services please visit http://www.myofficeinchina.com to see how we can help you improve your business in China.

If I can be of any service to you, now or in the future, please send me an email with your inquiry to my address - myofficeinchina.com|jackie

I look forward to being of any service to you.

Kind regard,
Jackie

www.myofficeinchina.com
Nov 21, 2012 23:22
  • SARAYYA
Hello I will be travelling with some people in China in Guangdong.I would need a Translator and Guide who would help me with the
business negotiations.
Mar 4, 2013 11:42
GUESTZAAHIR i'll be travelling to guanzhou at end of march and may require a tanslator....
what are you rates and do you work...

please reply to vanguardia.co.za|zaahir or contact me on 0027 83 462 0147.
Im from south africa...
Mar 5, 2013 00:00
GUEST15861
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST88218

i will be in ghz in a week. i buy alot but i need a new agent because my old agent was not good and fair. so i want to chnage. please say for me how much is your commion and charges

Feel free to contact with me. yahoo.com|beijingchinaguide
Mar 28, 2013 09:17
GUEST20574 Hello this is Shirley, major in English with around 6 years working experience in exporting ,interpreting,sourcing and logistics etc

So if you are looking for someone who can assist you during your China trip or take care of your work in China,I will be able to help you and be your reliable partner here to expand your business together.It can be on monthly or daily salary basis.

Thanks for your attention,please feel free to contact me by email hotmail.com|shirely.mei or call me at 0086-13250280121

Best Regards
Shirley
Mobile:0086-13250280121
Mar 28, 2013 23:56
  • YOYO1987
Hi all ,if you need excellent translator and buiness negotiator,please contact me ,yahoo.com|wrzsophy
May 21, 2013 23:39
GUEST10447 Contact us immediatelt at 13249162566
Page 8 of 9    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Request Translator on Guangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code