Menu
HELP!
Mar 7, 2008 22:02
  • MUZZAMIL
I am currently studying at Beihang university, Beijing. I invited my family(wife+2 children) to stay with me. The university mentioned the requirement of L type visa in invitation letter but the china embassy in Pakistan issued F type visa for 30 days. Now when my family arrived in china our university only helped us in extending visa for 14 days and my family have to leave before 22nd of march.

Can your company provide us services for visa extension / conversion?

what are the possible solutions?
Mar 8, 2008 19:36
  • G8WAY2CHINA
Hello Muzzamil,

I work for the International English Education Research Association (IEERA), more specifically for IEERA's China office. My organization deals with, amongst other things, the issuance of all types of visas to foreigners who want to come to China and also to Chinese individuals who wish to go abroad, and related legal issues. It has a great deal of expertise in this field and it also has many advantages vis-a-vis governmental agencies and ordinary visa agents, such as being the largest visa issuer in China, it providing additional supporting documentation if needed, it having close ties to the government (allowing quick and unbureaucratic processing) and it issuing all visa types to just about any nationality and on whichever grounds the applicant may have.

I'm sure I will be able to supply your family with the visas it needs in order to visit or stay with you. Please contact me by sending me an email to yahoo.com|chriscookson.ieera I would ask you to elucidate to me your situation in greater detail so that I may better assist you. I look forward to hearing from you.
Post a Reply to: HELP!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code