Menu
Guangzhou Wholesale Market of jewellery and lighting products
Dec 22, 2012 00:11
GUEST94195 Hello friend, I am Ahmad from Afg. I have been looking for Laboratory equipment in Guangzhou city. can you help me how to find the manufacturing company of Microscope and other related item? no problem if it is out of guangzhou. with thanks,
May 9, 2013 02:49
GUEST10425 hi,
I am flying to Guangzhou next Tuesday. looking for silica gel dessicant wholesaler and a web / graphic designer for website.
where can I find them? pls email me at gmail.com|shiki05
thanks.
May 9, 2013 10:11
  • GIONVIA
For watch business ,u may have to visit both guangzhou and shenzhen. Guangzhou mainly for cheap watches while shenzhen for quality watches and most of the watch factories are located there.Big brands like Follie Follie, Fossil .etc. are all manufactured in shenzhen. Good luck.
Aug 22, 2013 10:40
GUESTROBERT ... HELLO HOW ARE YOU THERE PLEASE DO YOU KNOW WHERE I CAN GET ALUMINIUM DOORS WINDOWS ACCSSORIES
Sep 9, 2013 05:03
  • MELONY
hi ,you can go to nanan road in guangzhou ,there is a big home construction material market .
Jul 9, 2014 03:56
GUESTGUEST PK Dear sir,

I am interested in buying Ball valves, Shovers,Taps, Gratings,Pvc Taps, other bath fittings etc
which is the best market
Jul 13, 2014 21:35
  • GIONVIA
For taps , if you buy for project and have large order quantity per item , better buy from Kaiping city ,thats the world famous tap manufacturing base otherwise, guangzhou and foshan building material wholesale markets could suit you very well .
Aug 29, 2014 13:39
GUESTHELLA Hi planning to go to ghangzhou to buy ceramic tiles windows doors and kitchen cabinet please suggest a place to go some suppliers and hotels thanks hella
Aug 31, 2014 11:20
  • AGENTENCHINA
Hello

You Seouls go to foshan,but of course you can live in Guangzhou.

If you need some one to help you or agent ,you can write to me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTHELLA

Hi planning to go to ghangzhou to buy ceramic tiles windows doors and kitchen cabinet please suggest a place to go some suppliers and hotels thanks hella
Page 5 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Guangzhou Wholesale Market of jewellery and lighting products
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code