Menu
Macau to Shenzhen
May 9, 2011 20:37
GUESTJESS Hi ,if i plan to go guangshou shenzhen and macau ..how is the best way to arrange which to go first and end ah..thks
May 9, 2011 21:05
GUEST5725
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTJESS

Hi ,if i plan to go guangshou shenzhen and macau ..how is the best way to arrange which to go first and end ah..thks

You can go to Shenzhen first and then take ferry to Macau. After that, take bus to Gongbei Border to reach Zhuhai and then take bus to Guangzhou.
May 22, 2011 11:03
GUEST98211 Hi,If I take ferry from macau to shenzhen,which terminal I should go (Shekou terminal or fuyong terminal?Because I want go to DONGMENG HOME INN HOTEL?After arrival the terminal what transport should I taken ( Bus or cab or MRT )??
May 22, 2011 20:18
GUEST2624
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST98211

Hi,If I take ferry from macau to shenzhen,which terminal I should go (Shekou terminal or fuyong terminal?Because I want go to DONGMENG HOME INN HOTEL?After arrival the terminal what transport should I taken ( Bus or cab or MRT )??

Both two ferry terminals are far away from Dongmen Home Inn Hotel. Better take ferry at Macau Maritime Ferry Terminal since there are many ferries to Shenzhen.

If you get to Fuyong Ferry Terminal, you can take airport shuttle bus No.330 (CNY 20) to Hualian Dasha and then catch a cab to your hotel.

If you get to Shekou Ferry Terminal, take K204 bus to Shenzhen Railway Station and then catch a cab to your hotel.

May 23, 2011 10:57
GUEST98211
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST2624 View Post

Both two ferry terminals are far away from Dongmen Home Inn Hotel. Better take ferry at Macau Maritime Ferry Terminal since there are many ferries to Shenzhen.

If you get to Fuyong Ferry Terminal, you can take airport shuttle bus No.330 (CNY 20) to Hualian Dasha and then catch a cab to your hotel. [huanha...

If we get ferry from MACAU TO HONGKONG FERRY TERMINAL ,then have any direct MRT at ferry hongkong terminal direct to dongmeng home inns hotel?

Which one is more prefer and save times and cost?
May 23, 2011 20:30
GUEST8126
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST98211

If we get ferry from MACAU TO HONGKONG FERRY TERMINAL ,then have any direct MRT at ferry hongkong terminal direct to dongmeng home inns hotel?

Which one is more prefer and save times and cost?

Dongmen Home Inns Hotel is in Shenzhen. You needn't get to HK first and then transfer to your hotel. It is time and money wasting.
Jun 2, 2011 10:39
GUEST12444 Noted.Is this Fuyong terminal or Sekou Terminal if I want to save more times and less facing traffic Jam to shenzhen Dongmeng Home Inns Hotel?Which terminal is more faster and ?If from Macau ferry terminal how long the journey to the Home Inns HoteL Dongmeng?Then how about the ferry schedule?
Jun 2, 2011 21:00
GUEST1273
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST12444

Noted.Is this Fuyong terminal or Sekou Terminal if I want to save more times and less facing traffic Jam to shenzhen Dongmeng Home Inns Hotel?Which terminal is more faster and ?If from Macau ferry terminal how long the journey to the Home Inns HoteL Dongmeng?Then how about the ferry schedule?

GUEST2624 already gave you an answer.

If you get to Fuyong Ferry Terminal, you can take airport shuttle bus No.330 (CNY 20) to Hualian Dasha and then catch a cab to your hotel.

If you get to Shekou Ferry Terminal, take K204 bus to Shenzhen Railway Station and then catch a cab to your hotel.

Shekou ferry terminal: http://www.szgky.com/en/amferry.asp
Jun 2, 2011 21:40
  • BL2022
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST12444

Noted.Is this Fuyong terminal or Sekou Terminal if I want to save more times and less facing traffic Jam to shenzhen Dongmeng Home Inns Hotel?Which terminal is more faster and ?If from Macau ferry terminal how long the journey to the Home Inns HoteL Dongmeng?Then how about the ferry schedule?

shekou Terminal is closer to the downtown area. Fuyong is next to the airport.
Jun 22, 2011 23:02
GUEST65159 please let me know how I can go maccao from Huaquin bei Futian district
Page 4 of 9    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Macau to Shenzhen
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code