Menu
Macau to Shenzhen
Feb 4, 2013 05:30
GUEST14670 Hi. Im from indonesia, We're arriving to hongkong on april 17, Then we're going to macau for one night, on 18, we're going to shenzen from macau, Whats d best and good suggestion for this? should i have a visa before going to shenzen??
Feb 4, 2013 20:39
GUEST4332
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST14670

Hi. Im from indonesia, We're arriving to hongkong on april 17, Then we're going to macau for one night, on 18, we're going to shenzen from macau, Whats d best and good suggestion for this? should i have a visa before going to shenzen??

Yes, you should get your visa ready before going to Shenzhen.
Aug 1, 2013 10:57
GUESTKENNY IF I TAKE ferry from Macau to Shenzhen Shekou terminal. THEN HOW FAR IS WINDOW OF THE WORLD ?. AND WHAT THE BEST WAY TO REACH THERE.
Aug 4, 2013 22:06
GUEST6782
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTKENNY

IF I TAKE ferry from Macau to Shenzhen Shekou terminal. THEN HOW FAR IS WINDOW OF THE WORLD ?. AND WHAT THE BEST WAY TO REACH THERE.

You can take No.329, 113, 204 and 70 buses to Window of the World.
Apr 6, 2014 05:17
GUEST01166 Hello I'm from indonesia. How I can get VOA at Shenzhen? We are arriving at hongkong then we are going to Macau. Then from Macau we are going to Shenzhen. And the next day we are going to hongkong. What is the best way to hongkong from Shenzhen? Thank you.
Apr 6, 2014 21:35
GUEST7835
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST01166

Hello I'm from indonesia. How I can get VOA at Shenzhen? We are arriving at hongkong then we are going to Macau. Then from Macau we are going to Shenzhen. And the next day we are going to hongkong. What is the best way to hongkong from Shenzhen? Thank you.

You just take a picture at the border, give your passport to the immigrant officer and then wait for the VOA. Of course you need to pay CNY 168 (RMB is accepted). However, I am afraid that you may not get it because the VOA for Shenzhen is applicable to a few nationals. If possible, you should apply for a L type in your own country. Then your trip won't be affected if you can't get it. The easy way to reach HK is to go through the Luohu border and then take East Rail to Kowloon.
Page 9 of 9    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Macau to Shenzhen
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code