Menu
My school has asked me to find new teachers...
Mar 12, 2008 03:36
My school has a couple of opennings and the school has asked me to find some qualified teachers. Anyone out there interested in coming to Guizhou?
Mar 12, 2008 09:25
  • APAULT
What type of school? Govt/private/ lang centre. Primary school, Middle school or college level?
Mar 13, 2008 03:34
Private training center. 70% primary students. 25% middle school the rest a mix of business and adults.

Family owned school, good bunch of people. I've been teaching in China for 6 years and choose to stay the last 3 with them, as has one of or other FTs.

It's a nice place to be, pretty interesting from a cultural point of view.

Mar 16, 2008 03:44
  • APAULT
Nice to hear positive comments about a training centre!

But in my case, sorry, can't handle the 'little brats'. Far too stressful. My hat off to those who do.
Mar 18, 2008 22:03
Brats shame on you!! they are little princes and princesses who are the centers of the universe... oh, wait thats the same thing.

I know what you mean, I won't do KD or Primary School Classes myself... but actually we got enough classes on the go a qualified teacher could pick his/her age group. Myself I prefer the Middle School kids; they are young enough to still think Enlish is cool, but advanced enough to have some geunine opinions (plus less prep time).
Mar 26, 2008 00:51
  • YANGQUAN
Hello, 100yrold,

Could you tell me about the hours, accommodation and salary at your school? I prefer to teach middle school and older students, and I'm looking for work from September 2008.
Thanks.
Mar 26, 2008 01:25
Hey!

20 hours class time a week, salary is negotiable; depends entirely on qualifications/education and experience (5250-6500rmb after tax).

Private apartment, fully furnished in a nice quiet secure garden complex.

1000USD Airfare at the end of a one year contract. I have permission to shorten or lengthen the contract length to accomodate teachers' needs (within reason), the Airfare would be pro-rated to match the contract length.

We provide books, in class assistants (if you wish), materials, printing facilities and all sorts of teacher support.

Send me a message if you are interested
Post a Reply to: My school has asked me to find new teachers...
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code