Menu
Muslim Food Regulation
Mar 12, 2008 06:59
  • LIONPOWER
Muslim Food Regulation in China
My thread on the tropic written on Apr 5, 2007 in this forum. That time I thinked that Chinese government is being to go use a “Halal” sticker on the food packaging. Yes, my that thinking now implementing. The picture “Sticker” attached with this thread is now using on food packaging. My friend teaches me this word during Shanghai and Chongqing visit, sorry forgotten now. Chinese friends, please help us to read it. An Arabic word under Chinese alphabet is “Halal”.

Mar 12, 2008 07:01
  • LIONPOWER
Now a day many foreign Muslims are visiting China frequently. Most of them facing problem for their foods. Local Muslim has no problem as they know Chinese language. So they can find Halal food. Many Halal meat and other food every where in China. Foreign Muslims unable to call ‘how they say Halal in Chinese. This sticker can solve those entire problems. This sticker I have put on my money bag (as its always with me) and thinking to distribute this sticker on coming Canton fair on April 08.
Mar 12, 2008 09:41
  • RITA
In Chinese we say "Qing Zhen(Halal) Restaurants" OR "Mu Si Lin (which is the transliteration of Muslim) Restaurants", both make sense to local people.
Mar 12, 2008 10:31
  • LIONPOWER
Thanks Rita
Mar 19, 2008 03:12
  • LIONPOWER
Web site for Halal food, Mosque and prayer time in China: -

http://www.islamichina.com/
Apr 8, 2008 03:11
  • BW750
Its a good news for me.
Post a Reply to: Muslim Food Regulation
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code