Menu
Find the way to business
Mar 12, 2008 23:49
  • FANGBEI
Hi all, I am Vietnamese and e new member of forum. I want to buy electricity bicycle form Quangzhou to sell in VN. If anybody has experience about this pls kindly give me one instruction. I can speak English and Chinese. Thank you very much
Apr 14, 2008 21:51
  • ZENCHEN
Since you can speak Chinese,just source from alibaba.com.cn,you can easily find so many suppliers
May 3, 2008 21:20
  • MXTRAVEL
were is the best clothing market in guangzhou??
May 4, 2008 00:26
  • JCNILE123
I am not a merchant, however; I visit Guangzhou at least ones a year, and I like to go shopping around.
On my first trip to China an ABC lady on the plane (American born Chinese) told me that Guangzhou is call the Wal-Mart of the world, today I share her opinion.
To make it simple anywhere in Guangzhou you will find endless places to buy or just to see.
A good place, I think it to be the under ground across from the train station, you can see McDonalds across the street, just look for the underground entrance on the side streets; it goes for block after block with no end under ground.
By the way, if this is your first trip to Guangzhou, “without been rude”, do not pay attention to the street people that want to offer HELP around the bus or the train station and the over pass around McDonalds, some of this people are good honest people but many are not. (Guangzhou it is a big city)
Hope this can help you.
May 5, 2008 19:16
  • MXTRAVEL
tk.. jcnile
Post a Reply to: Find the way to business
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code