Menu
International money transfer
Mar 2, 2009 17:32
  • SORRYMESS
look can i recieve money if i go short in china,.,.or if my friends run short at home can i send money back to them from china,,..mike

also if i want to do business in china can my business partner transfer money by bank to me in china if i see some products i want to order,.no one seems to be able to give me a straight answer so iam really scared,,..
Jun 5, 2009 09:23
GUEST05890 so if i got china money 1,000 bills and want to pay for something in china with that how do i go about doing that and i'm in Washington.DC yahoo.com|Scarbrough.Jessica you can get back to me with thw answer to my question.
Aug 3, 2009 03:32
GUEST12637 Doesn't this sounds like a paystone advertisement to you? It sure does to me, perhaps it is a trick from the paystone guys to advertise themselves. Who knows if it is a scam or not?
Sep 2, 2009 02:04
GUESTMARY Why don't you choose NETELLER's Money Transfer service? I know in UK if you have a NETELLER wallet account you can send funds to your friends & families China, and the Receipient in China can request the funds be settled to his local bank account. However, I'm not sure if this service is available to Senders resided in Canada. You can check their website at http://sendmoney.neteller.com,
Sep 3, 2009 10:59
I have just sent my wife £1000 via The Bank of China here in London, hopefully she can soon get her visa to join me here in London.

Alan
Sep 5, 2009 16:58
Wish you both best of luck Alan
Sep 7, 2009 10:28
Thanks Mike, Jing has confirmed she now has the money so hopefully she can come soon.

Alan
May 9, 2011 08:45
GUEST93241 so at i read a lot of comments regerding fool those even not clear what is western union payment transfer so without knowing of subject so call smarter make useless comment regading above menton subject really it is another waste.
Page 3 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: International money transfer
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code