Menu
Mandaring Schools in Sanya
Mar 15, 2008 08:30
guest22871 Is there a mandarin language school for foreigners in Sanya?
Mar 28, 2008 13:42
GUEST73541 Yes, there is a language school in Sanya: Hainan Foreign Language College. Very reasonably priced classes of various lengths,too.
Apr 6, 2008 08:15
  • MONICQUITA
Thanks for the info. I'll contact them now. Cheers. Monica.
Apr 10, 2008 03:23
  • VERONICALEE
No matter where you are, you can attend one-on-one online live Chinese lessons and learn Chinese with professional and native Chinese teachers at home completely depending on your timetable. By entering :http://www.echineselearning.com/?a_aid=travelchinaguide and Free Trial Now!
May 17, 2008 16:29
  • AMADOR
I am searching also a Chinese language school in Sanya. But as far as I can see it is not in Sanya, but in Wenchang. Do somebody know a school or somebody who can teach me in Sanya.

Thanks.
Jun 6, 2008 07:29
GUEST68411 I am in Sanya now and i come from Beijing, Sanya is a beautiful city and i want to stay there for years, So I think I can teach you Chinese at spare time. You can contact me by email:hotmail.com|honglizhao5
Nov 23, 2008 08:44
GUEST60241 We might be moving to Sanya with a 4 and 6 year old. Are their any American schools for kids?
Oct 27, 2009 21:26
GUEST31132 Hello; My name is Andy. I am a Canadian living half the year in Sanya. I am interested in taking manderin lessons and would like to speak to you. My phone #132089o5583. my wife's name is in Xian. Thanks Andy Mills
Oct 28, 2009 00:39
  • HERBEAT
Hi Andy, may I ask what you do in Sanya? I have a Canadian friend who also want to move to Sanya and get a job there. But he has no idea what he could do there. Would you mind to share some information? Thank you in advance^-^
Oct 28, 2009 22:07
GUEST62849 Herbeat hello; no I don't work in china. I am retired from an Auto company in Canada(Chrysler) and my only interests here is to improve my tai chi and to learn the language. The only thing I could recommend would be an English teacher, because I sure wouldn't want to do business with people here as they keep changing the prices when they see my face.My wife buys most of everything condo,food etc. It's not that I don't like the people,I do for the most. But you got to be real careful and take your time. As I am doing. Cheers Andy
Oct 29, 2009 01:23
  • HERBEAT
Hi Andy, thank you for your reply. My friend's only interests there is the beach. But it's impossible for him to spent the rest of his life there and doing nothing, especially when people see his face. ^-^ In fact this phenomenon doesn't only exist there. Sanya is such a beautiful city and I'm sure to do the tai chi there is fascinating. But if you want to learn madarin, I suggest you find someone from Beijing or at least who speaks standard madarin. There are too many dialects... Cheers Yolanda
Page 1 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Mandaring Schools in Sanya
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code