Menu
What do Traditional Chinese Woman like?
Mar 17, 2008 02:16
  • DESTRUCKDOZ
Hey what’s up?

So I kind of need a little help here with Chinese women. I would especially like to hear from the Chinese ladies of the forum but I know there are quite a few guys in here who are currently Dating/Married to a Chinese woman about what Chinese woman like and what they are attracted to.

I understand this is a BROAD question to ask but if you happen to be a traditional Chinese woman or married to one, I would really like to know what you like in men or attracted to and what some of you guys have done to attract your gal if that’s cool.

This is sort of a weird thing to ask on here, but the only traditional Chinese woman I know is my mom and any Chinese females I know were raised here in America with a BA in Business Administration/Accounting with a minor in Finance/Advertising who’s idea of a marriage is only after she has secured a intermediate position in her company, paid off her college loans and made a down payment on a home.

These girl friends of mine are great, they are successful and know where they are heading but there advice will not work on a recently immigrated Chinese girl who’s favorite snack is a Taro root, that doesn’t mind a little dirt under her un manicured fingers because she still works with her hands and enjoys the simple things in life (reminds me of my mom).

Any advice or pointers would be REALLY appreciated. The one quality that I am sure of that is a must by a traditional Chinese woman is a guy who has a good job and stable but that seems to be the first quality any woman would want.

Thanks
Mar 17, 2008 20:16
  • SHESGOTTOBE
Hehehe... Danny is so cute when in love. ^_^
Post a Reply to: What do Traditional Chinese Woman like?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code