Menu
tianjin- making friends---- please help me---thanks
Jan 22, 2005 18:44
  • MAKINGFRIEND
To whom it may concern
I am Vietnamese and very very friendly. I want to travel to tianjin from feb to June 2005. I need a room which does not need to be furnised and equiped except having a bed and internet access. the room is charged at low price. we can negotiate. the purpose of going there is to learn chinese and share language experience. Actually, i am influent in english because i am a student in RMIT university of Australia with a lot of great accademic achivements. I want to make friends too. the more friend I have, more happier I feel.
It is better to help me to know the renting fee becasue I need to know it in order to make the budget for my trip
happy new year
chear
My email is rmit.edu.vn|S3038455
Jan 25, 2005 08:42
  • ROSEOFB612
generally, consuming condition in tianjin is cheaper than that in Beijing. You do not have to worry too much about your budget if you just need a simple room. Even if u cannot find a room with internet access, u can go to net cafes, which are plenty in any city in China.
Another advice is that you live around your proposed school like Tianjin or Nankai University.
Social security in Tianjin is reassuring.
I am sorry i could not give you a detailed renting price since it varies according to which area you want to live.
Post a Reply to: tianjin- making friends---- please help me---thanks
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code