Menu
Looking for an appartment in Beijing
Mar 18, 2008 02:20
  • JALO
Hi,
I'm a swiss chemist doing an internship in China. I will be in Beijing at the end of March and I'm planning on staying for 2-3 months.
I am looking for a shared apartment.
Please let me know if anyone is offering a place to stay.

Best regards,
Remy
Mar 18, 2008 09:29
GUESTELITEOY Hi,
I have an apartment for you, for more information, please wirte to me (sina.com.cn|eliteoy).
Mar 20, 2008 04:28
  • MISSSHI
Hello,

We have apartments all over Beijing and I was just wondering which area of Beijing you were looking to live in as we may have something available that is suitable for you.
E-mail:yahoo.com.cn|aishixiaochen
Miss Shi.
Mar 20, 2008 14:11
  • RUIWEIW
I have a big 4-bedroom apartment, you may share it with a US intern who will start in April. The apt is in ChaoYang district close to the Olympic Area. Let me know.

My email: yahoo.com|ruiweiw
Mar 23, 2008 03:33
  • BACKTOFUTURE
Cosy Apartment by Soho New Town (Beijing CBD Area)

1 bedroom studio apartment in Post Modern City (American Rock / Hou xian dai cheng后现代城), honored as one of the Top 10 communities in BJ in the Year of 2006, located in Bai ziwan road, just a block to SOHO New Town, China Central Place and Shin Kong Place.

Convenient transportation, only 500 meters to subway line 1 (Da wang road stop), buses/cabs right at the city gate. 15mins driving to Embassy Area, San Li Tun and Chao Yang Park.

55square meters, 1kitchen (gas), 1 bathroom (24hrs hot water). Nicely furnished and modern decorated, wood flooring, LG 29inch TV and air conditioner, Electrolux refrigerator, auto washing machine, broadband and digital cable accessed (to over 100 TV channels). Centralized winter heating and reliable real-estate management with great security. Jing Kelong super market, 24hrs convenient stores, coffee bar, Chinese/western restaurant, pet hospital, laundry shop, drug store in this community can satisfy your every living needs. Carrefour, Tesco supermarket and gym are just located around this city.

Mobile: 86 139-1121-2291
e-mail: yahoo.com|richie_li/ 163.com|backtofuture

Mar 23, 2008 06:45
  • JALO
Hi,
I'm interested. Can I visit the room on monday 24th? Or any other day of next week?

Kind regards,
Remy
Mar 18, 2009 10:00
GUEST09221 hey i want to buy appartment
Oct 14, 2009 03:17
GUESTEASYBEI... If you're looking for a short term furnished apartment or extended stay hotel accommodations at the City center, Dongzhimen, CBD, Wangjing and Wangfujing in Beijing, People square at Zhabei district in Shanghai and the Guangzhou Train station in Guanghzou. The majority of our units are located in or adjacent to these areas, and many other prime locations. All our online properties are tastefully furnished, and most are located within short distance of the shops, banks and restaurants... all the best we have to offer.
http://www.focus-apartment.com/
Post a Reply to: Looking for an appartment in Beijing
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code