Menu
where to find a internship?
Mar 18, 2008 14:56
  • NATHON
I want to work in some trading companies or media line as an intern.I was a foreign student here before,do you know any procedure where i can find a intern or free work experience to do in guangzhou?If they pay me for motivation,that will always be good but not necessary criteria for me.
Mar 18, 2008 19:04
  • LEMONCACTUS
http://english.zhaopin.com/?DYWE=1205319216735.116845.1205319217.1205319217.1

zhaopin.com is a pretty good job website in China, probably one of the best. It often runs intern opportunities. You can search by place and use keywords. If you can read Chinese, there's a Chinese version that's even better.

Good Luck.
Mar 21, 2008 15:09
  • CLAUDIUS
Your school may be a good channel to source for internship opportunities. Especially when some of the lecturers have regular links with the industry. You might want to try out the official business centres run by your embassy. Contact your embassy and see if they can help you.
Mar 22, 2008 12:47
  • APAULT
If you are willing to work for free or just commission, there should be a stampede of prospective 'employers'. It is China you are talking about.
Mar 22, 2008 14:50
GUEST17118 yes,but i looked for around 3 months now,situation is no more better.It is a shit situation here ,to asian people hardly they care about regardless of their talent,but along with internship i also want my visa settle ment,so many employers may not be interested according to my opinion.
Mar 25, 2008 08:03
  • FAIRME
I would suggest you to get into some good recruitment websites like LEMONCACTUS provided rather than searching around randomly, anyway there have been so much illegal agents they live off by tricking people who are not familiar with the place. Guangzhou should have many opportunities to hunt a good job, wish you a good success, take care friend.
Mar 25, 2008 08:11
GUEST49152 Thanks a lot.May be am unfamiliar to these places and chinese society,the fact is that i never tried to make a link during my stay here,so even when talking about working free ,am messed up.I now realize why to know people and to make relation is so good.Thank you
Mar 25, 2008 08:15
GUEST49152 i did not find any link to lemoncactus,can you send me full website name
May 31, 2008 20:57
GUEST17252 i am a college freshman in the US and want to do a non paying internship in china. where should find such job? i have tried zhaopin.com. nothing appropriate. any suggestion?
Jun 6, 2008 21:40
  • LEMONCACTUS
http://www.hutong-school.com/ has a good reputation. I've never used them. Based in Beijing.

Suggest googling "internship China"... beware that many Chinese companies are new to the idea of internships and so try and get as much information as you can, take your time and secure a deal you feel happy with.

Erm... a couple of other reasonable jobsites worth keeping an eye on are:

51job.com and chinahr.com
Post a Reply to: where to find a internship?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code