Menu
Attraction is related to skin color
Mar 19, 2008 03:38
  • ICEBLUE
What is the relationship between complexion and attraction? Why do the majority of men like the women with fair complexion? Why do women are attracted to the men who have dark skin? Scientists have unveiled the secret.

The Independent reported that researchers came to a conclusion based on the analysis of different ethnic groups. Light color is thought to be the ideal complexion for women. Men’s partiality for women with fair complexion is related to morality and ethics.

Men are attracted to those women with fair complexion because fairl complexion symbolizes “pure, flawless, kind and helpless”. Women are attracted to those men with swarthy skin because swarthy skin signifies “ sexy, mysterious, manly and “the vile charm”.
Mar 19, 2008 18:08
  • GARYKINKADE
Reminds me of an article read appx. 20 yrs. ago from (?) publication that those people with fair complexion were trying to become darker (thru sun tanning) and those people with dark skin were trying to achieve a more fair complexion( how I don't know).
Mar 20, 2008 06:57
  • APAULT
Maybe the attraction to fairer skin is simply based on the probability that they do not have to work out in the sun and so are of a 'better' class.
Mar 20, 2008 21:11
  • SHESGOTTOBE
That is totally, totally different from what many Westerners (both Americans and Europeans) that I personally know think. They think darker skin is better because it looks healthy. They think that people who are as white as a sheet of paper look sickly and anemic, like blood has been drained on them. They are puzzled as to why Asians use all sorts of skin whitening products while Westerners bake themselves under the sun at the risk of skin cancer. Tanning salons are doing brisk business and tanning lotions and sprays are everywhere. One of my colleagues even has her own tanning bed at home just so she would have a tan all year long. The most common compliment you can give to someone is “You have a good tan!” or “You have an even tan!” It even has some sort of status attached to it if you have it naturally because it means you must be lounging at the pool or hiking, playing golf or out on a yacht, meaning you are rich.
Mar 20, 2008 21:59
  • GARYKINKADE
It's a weird and sometimes insane world, people are always wanting something that they haven't got. Irregardless of whether it makes sense or not.
Mar 20, 2008 22:14
  • MARRIE
natural present is beauty no matter dark or light. Michael Jackson looks comfortable with dark skin than white skin.

'' It even has some sort of status attached to it if you have it naturally because it means you must be lounging at the pool or hiking, playing golf or out on a yacht, meaning you are rich.''

my girl friend in Shanghai likes showing off her tanned skin especially in summer, she likes travelling like southeast asia, euro, africa next time target is US and she can afford it.
Mar 20, 2008 23:44
  • JCNILE123
HE, HE (((Michael Jackson looks comfortable with dark skin than white skin.)))

Don't you ever tell him that! He will sell his never land? Place in Cali and take you to court, uupppsss I almost forgot it, his never land is in foreclosure.
Post a Reply to: Attraction is related to skin color
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code