Menu
Bus service from Guangzhou to Zhuhai (Macao)
Jan 29, 2012 08:49
GUESTMINA Thank you. What do you think about riding a train from Zhuhai North to Guangzhou South? Do you think this is much easier?
Jan 29, 2012 19:51
GUEST6737
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTMINA

Thank you. What do you think about riding a train from Zhuhai North to Guangzhou South? Do you think this is much easier?

It is ok. But you have to take bus at Huaqiao Hotel Station to Zhuhai North Railway Station. It runs every half an hour from 07:30 to 20:30. It takes about 1 hour and costs CNY 10.

After getting to the Guangzhou South Railway Station, you need to take subway line 2 to get off at Changgang Station and then take subway line 8 to Xingangdonglu Station. Get out at exit F and walk about 210 meters to Pazhou Complex.
Jun 1, 2012 00:03
GUEST66202 How Can I board a bus at haizhu square near hotel landmark canton Guangzhou travel to Gongbei g//near Macau?? Need to buy ticket in advance?
Jun 2, 2012 22:48
  • SUNNYDREAM
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST66202

How Can I board a bus at haizhu square near hotel landmark canton Guangzhou travel to Gongbei g//near Macau?? Need to buy ticket in advance?

As far as I know, there is no direct bus from Haizhu Square to Gongbei. You need to get to Guangdong Provincial Bus Station or Tianhe Bus Station to take long distance bus.

1. Enter Exit. D at Haizhu Square and take subway line 2 to Guangzhou Railway Station, get out at exit F and then walk to Guangdong Provincial Bus Station.

2. Take subway line 2 at Haizhu Square, change subway line 1 at Gongyuanqian station and then change subway line 3 at Tiyuxilu. Finally, get off at Tianhe Bus Station, exit B and walk to the bus station.
Feb 8, 2013 10:09
GUESTULA I will be going from Macau to Guangzhou Fangcun Bus Station or to Jiaokou Bus Station. What is the best way to reach bus station from Macau? Is it far from Fangcun Bus Station to Jiaokou Bus Stattion? Exactly I must go to Zhangjiajie by bus.
Feb 17, 2013 02:04
GUEST65658
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTULA

I will be going from Macau to Guangzhou Fangcun Bus Station or to Jiaokou Bus Station. What is the best way to reach bus station from Macau? Is it far from Fangcun Bus Station to Jiaokou Bus Stattion? Exactly I must go to Zhangjiajie by bus.

Both stations are in Guangzhou. You can pass the border to reach Zhuhai and take long distance bus from Zhuhai Gongbei Bus Station to Guangzhou. Then you can use taxi or subway to these two bus stations.
Apr 20, 2013 12:24
GUEST42918 Hi, i will be staying in BAiyun City Hotel .. address of the hotel is 179 West Huanshi Road (Huanshi Xi Lu);

I want to know the nearest point to catch the late bus to Macau via gongbei.

also the best and nearest way to reach the same place 179 West Huanshi Road (Huanshi Xi Lu);

Thanks
Apr 22, 2013 22:23
GUEST6655 GUEST42918,

Go to Guangdong Provincial Bus Station to take bus to Gongbei. It runs from 07:00 to 18:00. It is also located on the Huanshi Xi Lu nO.145-149.

From Gongbei to your hotel, take long distance bus from Gongbei Bus Station to Guangdong Provincial Bus Station and then walk back to your hotel. The bus runs from 14:40 to 19:30.
Page 6 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Bus service from Guangzhou to Zhuhai (Macao)
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code