Menu
(US based) looking to rent several apartments in Beijing, China
Mar 20, 2008 14:14
  • RUIWEIW
We are an American based real estate investing group and we own a few properties in Beijing, China. We are looking to rent these properties during the 2008 Olympics in China, or anytime before or after it. We have a couple of 2 and 4 bedroom apartments available which can sleep 5-8 or as many as you prefer to fit. You can personally give us a call or visit us here in Washington DC, USA. And theres no need to worry, we can easily make a deal here in The United States. We are also going to China during the Olympics and can help translate for you if necessary.

3-4 aparments that we offering are very close 1 mile to Olympic stadiums.

Give us a call and speak to us directly at (571-239-1967). Or send us an email at yahoo.com|ruiweiw. Act fast before they're all booked! Thanks.

Mar 20, 2008 14:35
  • RUIWEIW
One aptment is in the CBD area.
Our 4-bed room apt is ideal for a group of travelors to leave in. it's a 2-level complex.
Mar 22, 2008 01:00
  • CHANEL1109
China, Beijing,

Rent Type: Whole
Property Type: Apartment(facing south)
Price/month: 4200USD in August
600USD before August
Bedrooms: 2
Bathrooms: 1
Livingrooms: 1
Balconies: 2 Dimension: 92 sqm
Floor: 6/26
Date Available: 2008-04-01
Phone: 13439740409
Email: hotmail.com|tianhua85
yahoo.com.cn|Tianhua85

A nice cheap apartment near Olympic park
Near the Olympic center, north fourth ring
Only 2 minutes’ walk to subway line 5 Datun East station, (u will find it's very convenient to any place in Beijing)
15 minutes’ walk to the olympic park,
My apartment is in the 4 star serviced Century longdu international apartment, located in the Olympic park area, the apartment’s website: http://www.longdugongyu.com/
Convienent transport, bus, taxi and subway, available hospital, Shopping mall, banks, resturants, parks and post office.
24 hours security guards.
Fine decorated and furnished. Clean apartment, with cable TV, air condition, fridge, cooker, washing machine.dryer,2 bedroom. 1 bathrooms, and fully decorated kitchen.
Very suitable for families, organizations, or companies.

I’m also a guide in beijing
Mar 22, 2008 01:02
  • CHANEL1109
the living room

Mar 23, 2008 10:55
GUESTGUEST33 I have 2 kids + 1 adult, looking for 3 - bedroom. what is your price range?
Mar 23, 2008 11:00
  • RUIWEIW
More pictures
Mar 23, 2008 23:26
GUEST58198 Hi
I have an apartment which is located in East-city distract, near the second circle road, the heart of Beijing. 3 bed rooms, a parlour, a balcony, a kitchen and a toilet. When you stay on the balcony, you'll be able to watch the firework that hold in the worker's gym. It is clean and bright, safety and quiet. The whole set of furniture and all electrical appliances, 24 hours hot water and ADSL can be provided. Shopping and traffic are all very convenient. If you interested, please e-mail: 2008.sina.com|pippi
May 3, 2008 21:04
  • RUIWEIW
What's about price
May 4, 2008 20:55
GUEST12425 It's not easy to find 4-bed rooms apart in Olympic area. Mostly are 2 beds....
May 4, 2008 22:00
GUEST70157 Do u want to rent 4 beds house? I've a beautiful new house in Tongzhou district. Only 3 minutes walks to Ba Tong subway and Carrefour supermarket. If you have interested in it, please contact me. sina.com|sophiasy_99
May 8, 2008 23:42
  • MSAHUA
My family have an 4 bedroom apartment in Olympic area. It is only 1 mile from National Stadium - Bird's Nest.

I am a graduate in Business school in the U.S. My family have a four-bedroom apartment in Beijing, China. We want to rent it out for Olympic Games period or longer. It locates in a new community which is very close to Olympic Games main stadium – National Stadium. It is only one mile away from the National Stadium and 2 minutes’ away from new subway stations. The whole apartment is 1722 square feet. There are two bath-rooms, one big kitchen, one dining room, one living room and one balcony. It is on the 11th floor in a 16 floors building. It is a brand new condo. My family finished decorating the apartment in February 2008. The apartment is available right away for business office use or family accommodation use. If you can rent for 2-3 months, we will give you a huge discount.

If you are interested in renting the apartment, please email me at hotmail.com|helen-hua09 . I can send you the pictures of the condo, the apartment, the surrounding community, and the transportation map of that area. So you can tell how close it is to Olympic Games Main Stadium. If you are in the U.S., you can also call me at (217) 819-8106. I am in Chicago.

Thanks.

Again, contact email: hotmail.com|helen-hua09
Contact phone: (217) 819-8106
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: (US based) looking to rent several apartments in Beijing, China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code