Menu
Guide/Interpreter needed
Dec 22, 2008 03:45
  • ELLYSE
There IS a Jiangshan city in Zhejiang province.
Dec 28, 2008 00:35
  • JOYLIN
This is Joylin from Shanghai, I work as a mechanical engineer in American founded company after graduation from university. Good command of English in listening, speaking, writing and translating, also familiar with German. So I'd like to find some other working chances to make full use of my time and work more.
service includes
1) Interpretation: Exhibition & trade affair interpretation, conference interpretation, business interpretation
2) Translation: documents translation, website translation. (English, German, Franch, Japanese to Chinese and Chinese to this languages)
3) Business support / Business trip arrangement.
4 ) Tour Guideļ¼ŒPlan the tour site interpretation, show you around places of interests in Shanghai as well as in China. Guide you to some places of business value.
5) Shopping assistance , help you shop the value-for money stuff, good quality stuff at reasonable price
6) Rent housing and Buying tickets. Help you to rent cheap and comfortable housing, absolutely cheaper than hotel. Buy train and air tickets for you!
7)To help find products around China. If you want to find chinese products, I can use my relationship power and my major to help you!

Your trust and my ability will make us to create a new marvel together .I welcome the opportunity to meet with you to further discuss my qualification and your needs . Thanks for your time and consideration
I am honest, trustworthy, hard-working, easygoing guy and hope you have a good business and nice trip in china !
Believe I am always beside you, you can go around China without any difficulties.

Feel free to contact me
Email:yahoo.com.cn|liebechuanlin
MSN: hotmail.com|joylinliu
mobile phone : +8613482054262
Jan 2, 2009 07:08
  • SUNNY86
Hi Chase,

I am a professional English-Chinese Interpreter and my hometown is in Quzhou. I can be your guide , pls feel free to contact me at : gmail.com|sunnyerday

Thanks

Sunny(Miss)
Apr 10, 2009 01:21
GUEST88240 Mr.kevin zheng ;male, 30s;graduated from PLA's naval academy. experienced mandarin english interpreter. particularly in show biz , auto and commercial sector.loyal ,dedicated and coordinated.
contact me :cell:86-13130986338
email:yeah.net|zhengkx
Apr 10, 2009 09:45
GUESTWHITNEY... My college major was english interpreter.During College Life ,I obtaied tour guide license.So I have very rich experence for china tourism and culture.I was born in the place named Guilin chinese has saying called her "Most Beautifull Scenery In The World" I gorwn up and studied there also. Right Now i am living in Guangzhou,But I can travel to different place. In my deep mind I would like to share our china rich culture and landscape with my knowledge.
If you give me chance i am pretty sure will bring your profit and be charming and best guide^_^

Jun 9, 2009 13:13
GUEST34178 hi iam haja I coming from New york to guanzhou tomorrow , i need english speaking travel translater and good looking girl need for three days , good pay please contact me on this email payless4gems.com|haja
Aug 12, 2009 02:50
GUEST83055 Hi, I am Kelly, an experienced interpreter in Southern China. If you need an interpreter for your trips in China, you may email me or talk with me on Skype. Email: 163.com|kellyhe2006 and Skype: somethinglikeenglish. Thanks.

You will surely find I am the qualified person you are searching for after our first cooperation. I do pretty well in factory visiting, business meetings and fairs interprettation. Language: English & Madarin. Thanks.
Oct 17, 2009 12:38
GUEST05174 HELLO!

I AM A 2ND YEAR STUDENT FROM UNIVERSITY OF LIMPOPO IN SOUTH AFRICA AND STUDYING B.A IN MEDIA STUDIES. WHEN I COMPLETE MY DEGREE I WANT TO BE A NEWS READER, A TRANSLATOR/ INTERPRETER AS MY COURSES ARE MEDIA SUDIES, COMMUNICATION STUDIES AND TRANLATIONS AND LINGUISTICS STUDIES. MY BIG PROBLEM IS I DONT HAVE ENOUGH INFORMATION ABOUT THIS CAREERS AND ABOUT INTERNSHIPS. ANYONE WHO HAVE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS CAREERS, PLEASE EMAIL ME WEBMAIL.CO.ZA|LIZGAL.

THANKS A LOT!
Oct 27, 2009 10:05
GUEST02199 hi! A english , french and driver guide in SENEGAL @775537322 or yahoo.com|ousmane_l
Nov 5, 2009 20:40
GUESTYAN Hi i need a tourist guide who can speak english ( or malay/ indo will be an advantage ) as me and my family ( 8 of us ) are going for holiday in Guangzhou on 23rd to 27th of november.i hope that tourist guide can bring us to the nice places around Guangzhou during our stay there.do tell me where can i get one ? email me at yahoo.com|munx8
Page 2 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Guide/Interpreter needed
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code