Menu
September Trip
Mar 22, 2008 09:06
  • TONYWALES99
Looking for other travellers (to reduce cost) for trip starting Sunday 7th Sept 2008
Places to visit Shanghai (by (air).... Hohhot,.....Erdos ,Baottou ovenight train to Lanzhou.....overnight train to Lhasa.........Shigatse....Lhasa.....overnight train to Chonging.....Yangtze cruise to Yichang.......and back to starting point of Shanghai.by air.
Finish on Wednesday 24th September 2008

Cost for 1 person is 32363 RMB BUT WILL REDUCE TO 18569 RMB if party size is 10 or more

Lunch is provided each day and full board on cruise

Ful details can be provided as a WORD attachement or in PDF format if requested.

Please note that I can only speak/write/read English

Thanks for your time in reading this.....

Tony

Mar 22, 2008 13:06
  • ZACHERY
Hi Tony,
You are welcome to Guizhou and Guangxi Province, which are the remote mountainous areas, but also where you will see the colorful and beautiful Miao, Dong and other minority costumes!!
Kaili Cits

yahoo.com|klqiujing
Mar 23, 2008 04:35
  • ELLYSE
Note that TTB permits (to Lhasa) and all Tibet-related travel is now indefinitely off-limits ie postponed.
Mar 23, 2008 05:41
  • TONYWALES99
Ellyse,
Many thanks for the information. This is one reason I don't plan a trip until September.

If you know when travel is being resumed, ,would you please be kind enough to inform me?

Many thanks

Tony
Mar 23, 2008 12:29
  • ELLYSE
Sorry, I won't, I'm not keeping tabs on the situation and I have too much else to do already. Don't mean to sound rude.
Post a Reply to: September Trip
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code