Menu
"I am ugly and proud of it"
Mar 30, 2008 01:01
  • LIZXLI
A long article -----"I'am ugly and proud of it"

Personally I think you somehow care too much of apparence.Why don't you just think nothing about it.

For me,I always ask my nephew if your Mum or your Antie are ugly.He said that I was the one who was ugly all the time.No matter that I suggest that he could compare anyone with me,he gave the same answer,haha...actually I am happy with the answer forever.As we know,kids don't know how to tell a lie,they are quite simple,even for a beautiful lie^_^

I like the truth,hehe...and I like kids^_^
Mar 30, 2008 22:42
  • JIMMYB
SHESGOTTOBE, I wonder if Kim Hee Chul is a girl or boy. Look at the picture, it is hard for me to see him as a man. Danny Noriega is better. At least, I see that he is a man. BTW, are you also dreaming such a man like other girls, SHESGOTTOBE?

"and self-conIf you are proud scious of been ugly, why do you make a case out of it?

I will think there is an underling sense of insecurity on the statement."

JC, you are an insightful man. I guess that the author was not confident for a while. That is why he wrote this article.
Mar 31, 2008 21:04
  • SHESGOTTOBE
"SHESGOTTOBE, I wonder if Kim Hee Chul is a girl or boy. Look at the picture, it is hard for me to see him as a man. Danny Noriega is better. At least, I see that he is a man. BTW, are you also dreaming such a man like other girls, SHESGOTTOBE?"

Err… no. LOL! There is no point in dreaming about them, is there? ^_^” I am a normal girl. I ogle at goodlooking guys, but I don’t have any illusions that they can be mine, especially not celebrities that I hardly know anything about. On the second thought, hmm… why not? Dreaming of goodlooking guys should be good for relaxing after a tiring day. ;-)

As for guys who dress up like girls on TV, I think they do this for fun, especially if they are doing a comedy show. It shows their playful side and that they are capable of not taking themselves too seriously. This is why they are very popular with the girls. By the way, here are Kim Hee Chul’s ‘manly’ pics. Well, manly compared to the one I posted above, heh. Manly enough for you?

Apr 1, 2008 01:16
  • JCNILE123
Shesgottobe,where do you get all this girly looking kids?

I assume they are boys?
Apr 2, 2008 23:06
  • SHESGOTTOBE
They are all over the internet, JC. Want some? LOL! Just kidding.
Apr 3, 2008 01:24
  • JCNILE123
Shesgottobe, I think you are a cruel person.
For a split second, I got to think that you was to share one of your boys, then you tell me that you are just kitting!

He, he,
Oct 31, 2008 03:02
  • HUAMULAN
SHESGOTTOBE, those the two kids still look like pretty boys to me ;o), not manly enough.. hmm!

The author herself had come to believed that she IS ugly and that explained why she felt so down about herself. I used to think that I was ugly too, when I was in high school - the results of comparing myself with others. When I look back, I wasn't ugly at all, not good looking at that time but not ugly either. I would have made myself look better if I had more confidence in myself and loved myself a little bit more. So i wasted my time worrying about how I look instead of enjoying my teenhood.

Nov 28, 2011 12:33
GUEST08716
Quote:

Originally Posted by JCNILE123

The article-----"I'am ugly and proud of it"
By Jude Webber

If you are proud and self-conscious of been ugly, why do you make a case out of it?

I will think there is an underling sense of insecurity on the statement.

(i am a guest to this by the way), the reason why he probally made a 'case' out of this was to notify people that its ok to be ugly, just don't waste 10 years of your life suffering for it hate to say it but duh?
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: "I am ugly and proud of it"
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code