Menu
Can you still love someone when there is no hope for you to live together?
Mar 25, 2008 03:52
guestheroine “Only those who still love when no hope in existence really understand love!” said J.C.F.Johann christoph Friedrich Schiller.

Can you still love someone when there is no hope for you to live together? If your answer is “Yes”, then congratulations, you really understand love!
If your answer is “Nay”, then it is OK. I dare not say you don’t really understand love. Human beings have been trying to figure out love for over thousands of years. The question is still unresoveld. Is it possible for you to care only about taking instead of giving in pursuit of love? To put it another way, will you love still keep your affection towards somebody if there is no hope for you to be together?

Mar 25, 2008 09:15
My answer is yes, I have some special friends who have been good to me and will always have a place in my heart, my wife knows this
because one of them is her best friend too.
Alan
Mar 25, 2008 20:18
  • YVONNE
Alan, won't you feel akward when you see the gal you loved staying with another guy? I will feel very embarrassed. Love needs return. I do admire the selfless "only-to-give love", but I just can't do that as I am not a sage.
Mar 26, 2008 06:45
Alan, won't you feel akward when you see the gal you loved staying with another guy?

No Yvonne, I trust my wife just as I know she trusts me, so we have no worries at all.
Alan
Mar 28, 2008 23:49
  • SHESGOTTOBE
Sure. There are people I love who are far away, some I can see every year, and some I haven’t seen in years, some there is no hope of being together and that is totally ok. Just like what Alan said, they will always be in my heart. I still think of them. I don’t love people just because I think they would love me back or that there is something going to come out of it.
Mar 29, 2008 06:21
  • IBAUSSIE
To truly love is unconditional,your love is given freely expecting no return.
If love is returned it is all the more special for those involved.

You can love a sunset,you can love a baby,you can love a puppy,you can love your mum.
You can love a person who can love you in return.
You can live with this person,can you love them,absolutely

Mar 29, 2008 10:29
  • JCNILE123
You can love someone even if you have to repudiate him/her.
Many times people stay away from each other just because of love.
Post a Reply to: Can you still love someone when there is no hope for you to live together?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code