Menu
Teaching English and Living in Changsha, Hunan Province
Dec 28, 2011 21:59
  • CHERRY07
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST34198

Question:

What do citizens of Hunan typically eat? What is their lifestyle like compared to people living in the US? How is the transportation? More cars or more pedestrians?

Thank you :)

The food in Hunan are sour and spicy. As for the transportation, you'd better tell us which city you will stay at.
Feb 10, 2012 18:52
GUEST32132 Hi,
Good to meet you.
I'm an English guy in Bath.
I've found a wonderful girl in Changsha, through a dating site.
Yes, I realise the concerns, of course.
Anyway, I'm intending to come to Changsha to live for a while.
I have a small income from a house that I rent in Bath, though I want to

teach English to business people, not through a language teaching

institution, and I don't want to actually start a school, simply have

private business clients.
The reason is that I've developed my own special method of learning

English and other languages, and I think I can produce far more rapid

results for my clients, and for more income per session, without having

to restrict myself to the confines of a normal school curriculum which I

would find boring, and where the results will be excrutiatingly slow.
I also have some great ideas for some websites in China, along the same

lines, which could generate a lot of income from membership fees.
You can take a closer look at me on http://www.ozzieenglishman.com
I'd like to find one or two friends in Changsha to touch base with.
Hope you feel interested enough to reply.
Regards
Richard Fisher
oztekmedia.com|richard
Oct 11, 2013 12:58
GUEST05129 HI
IM SUHAIL im not a not citizen of china .im belong 2Pakistan. i take admission in Changsha medical university wangcheng district. plz inform me about the living cost of china.
Jan 11, 2014 12:44
GUESTANTON Living in Changsha is not very expensive, for food I usually calculate 100 RMB per day. but then you can eat well. Especially if you eat at university canteens or such you can eat for 30 rmb or less.

housing usually arranged, if not, depends a lot on location, between 2500 and 8000 rmb per month.

there are many foreigners in Central south etc medical univercity in Changsha, so it should be nice to live there, if your lucky you will be on Tongzipo lu, not so far from the starbucks :).

Anton, Changsha.
Jan 19, 2015 20:59
Am William from Ghana and would like to know some available part time jobs for students who would like to work and cater for themselves and the approx. amount paid
Oct 13, 2015 11:16
GUESTGHENWA ... Hi i'm Ghenwa Badreddine from Lebanon.I am 23 years old and I really appreciate having the oppurtunity to teach English in Shangsha.I have a very good accent and many ideas for students to enjoy the language.I can sing and dance with them to facilitate catching the words and making sentences.I can also make activities and participate in carnavals.I am sure that students will love my personnality and my way of teaching.I am sociable and responsible.You will never be regretful if you choose me, because i have teached French language for students of SPECIAL EDUCATION in Lebanon.I will be so glad if you reply, and i will get certification in english sessions if you accept me as a member in your organisation.
PS:I have got Masters in fundamental physics from the lebanese university of Beirut, and i can speak French very well.
Thank you.
Page 4 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Teaching English and Living in Changsha, Hunan Province
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code