Menu
Weird requirements for husband or wife to be!
Mar 28, 2008 02:10
  • JIMMYB
Every person has his/her requirements for their wife or husband to be. However, some guys' requirements are weird. Just read their requirements.

Girls' requirements for their husbands to be:

A: Good appearance is the most important thing. For other aspects, they don't matter.

B: I wouldn't marry a man who always spend one or two hours to wear make-up or dress him up like a girl. Why? My ex BF is such a man who has as many kinds of make-ups as girls. Everytime we go shopping, he tries on different kinds of clothes just like a girl. Besides, he usually complain that I don't know how to dress myself up. How should I spend my life with such a guy?

C: My ideal husband must be very patient. How would I know if he is patient? Let him plant a tree for me. If he is patient, he would like to plant a tree for me and take care of it.

D: Boyfriend is just like the clothes. We should try as many as possible. Then we will know which suits us best.

Boys' requirements for their wives to be:

A: Appearance and temperament don't matter much. My only requirement is that she can't eat garlic.Would you like to talk with a girl who speaks with the smell of the garlic? No way! It is really disgusting.

B: I wouldn't marry a woman who doesn't have some friends of the opposite sex. Why? A woman without friends of opposite sex has no charm at all.

What do you think of these requirements? Do you have any special requirements for your future husband or wife?
Mar 28, 2008 03:13
You're right Jimmy very weird.
Alan
Mar 28, 2008 05:12
  • DODGER
As Alan has said, very weird in deed.
Dodger.
Mar 28, 2008 08:07
  • RALPHH
Yes JimmyB, my requirements are that she must be Chinese, strong but gentle, great sense of humour, very beautiful, very patient, speak only putonghua, have lived half her life in Heilongjiang and half in Dalian and her name must be xiaoyan.

The weird thing is that I found just such a girl in 约堡 (Johannesburg).

Her only requirement is item c), I must be patient. For her it is easy to be patient.
Mar 28, 2008 13:32
  • MARRIE
Jimmy, where did you get the source.
Mar 28, 2008 14:22
  • GARYKINKADE
Requirements of wife for this area:
1. Be able to spit 10 feet.(appx. 3+ meters)
2. Be able to double-clutch a 4speed manual pickup truck.
3. Can indulge in garlic as this will decrease the amount of kissing and talk time.
4. Can have members of the opposite sex as friends providing no "hanky-panky" is detected.
5. Be able to throw all "overdue" bills into the trash.

All applications will be considered. Thank you.
Mar 28, 2008 16:04
  • RALPHH
I had a girlfriend from Dandong who had a Chinese bus/heavy goods licence so she would have no trouble double-clutching a pickup truck but I don't reckon she could spit as far as 10 feet.
Mar 28, 2008 18:50
  • MARRIE
i have a girl friend who drives firetruck.
Mar 28, 2008 19:34
  • GARYKINKADE
Both of you are very lucky or fortunate to have (or had) such friends.
Mar 28, 2008 23:01
  • SHESGOTTOBE
Every requirement would sound ‘weird’ because people have different preferences and mentality. For example, if you say you want a mate of a certain nationality or race, some people would think you are ‘weird’ while some people won’t think anything of it.
Mar 29, 2008 21:44
  • GRIZ326
Yup those are certainly wacky requirements.

I have two requirements that my gal met:

1 - A happy disposition
2 - Accepts me as I am (although she's working on my cigar smoking and goatee ;-) )
Page 1 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Weird requirements for husband or wife to be!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code