Menu
Shanghai Pudong Int'l Airport -TO- Qingdao?
Mar 29, 2008 13:24
  • SMALLVILLE
I'll be arriving in Shanghai Pudong International Airport at 11:45 PM after 2 weeks and I would be needing a hotel to stay overnight before heading to Qingdao since I doubt there would be any land transportation available which goes to Qingdao at that time (Unless there is/are). Does anyone know of a budget hotel near the airport?

I saw Gloria Plaza Hotel Kangqiao, but I'm still checking if they offer airport transfer. I'm a little worried of getting to any hotel near the airport via taxi or bus since that's midnight and obviously pretty dangerous.

Another question, what is the best and economical way to get to Qingdao from near the Shainghai Pudong International Airport? Can anyone of you guys give me the possible choices though and the different rates for me to choose from?

I really need help regarding this matter. Thanks!
Mar 30, 2008 04:49
  • JABAROOTOO
You can use the facilities here on this site to check times and prices for both flights and trains. There are also plenty on hotel booking sites online.
What is your idea of budget??

You will most likely be approached by touts at the airport offering hotels nearby with transport to and from if you don;t already have something. Mostly is is safe.

Don't ever give anyone any money until you are satisfied that you have what you want. Check with airport staff if in doubt.
Mar 31, 2008 02:41
  • ELLYSE
No trains, buses or flights to Qingdao, at that late hour.
For a relatively inexpensive yet quick way, I would suggest flying by Spring Airlines (http://www.china-sss.com).
Jan 19, 2009 04:42
GUEST50159 I am arriving at Shanghai Pudong Airport on 18 February PM. Flying onward to Xi'an next morning. I want to book a transit hotel. I tried to call the hourly Hotel on the Transit Level. but having got that far the receptionist didn't speak English so I couldn't book anything. Is it possible to book this hotel room online, and if so where? Or any other helpful suggestionss as to an overnight hotel either in the Airport itelf sor very close by.

Thanks in anticipation,
Cheers, Wendy.
Jan 20, 2009 04:36
  • ELLYSE
The hourly hotel in the transit area of Pudong airport usually doesn't require pre-booking. However, what time are you arriving at Pudong airport?
Otherwise, there's a handy Motel168 in between Pudong airport terminals 1 and 2.
Post a Reply to: Shanghai Pudong Int'l Airport -TO- Qingdao?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code