Menu
oferring a homestay in Beijing at any time
Mar 31, 2008 23:01
  • CHLOE85
Hi, I'm chloe. I have a sweet nestle in Beijing.It includes three bedrooms, two sitting rooms, two bathrooms and a kitchen. All the facilities such as TV, refridge, shower, washing room with washing machine, kitchen with self-catering stuffs are of good quality and free to use.
And I am glad to be your guide and interpreter during your time in Beijing.
If you wish to have the opportunity of staying with local people and gaining some practical experiences,my place may be best for you. You can enjoy the price of standard room but the quality of presidential suite.
please do not hesitate to contact with me if you are interested in this. my msn(email) is: hotmail.com|zhang_ling85
Mar 31, 2008 23:10
  • CHLOE85
The apartment locates between Beijing International Studies University and Communications University and faces south so the sunshine is warm and beautiful. There is 24-hour hot water offering because it uses terrestrial heat and air-condition in each room.
The community has 24 hour safeguards and the environment here is safe and peaceful. There are fitness facilities and a spring in the community.And the traffic is convenient, there is a subway station outside the community and many buses stop here too.
Post a Reply to: oferring a homestay in Beijing at any time
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code