Menu
Looking for travel partner in China
Mar 31, 2008 23:50
  • RICKYLU
Hi all, I m chinese guy coming back from Australia for two months holiday. and planning do some travelling in china. it would be great if someone could go together or meet some locals while travelling. right now, i have planned to Sichuan in two weeks or so, but i m quite flexible, just let me know what's in ur mind.

btw, i have finished my master degree in commerce, easy going and open minded.

cheers
yahoo.com.au|gnimul

Rick
Apr 1, 2008 14:48
GUEST28173 hay rick, i'm planning to go beijing this late april, after that i will travel south to handan, kaifeng, zhengzhou, luoyang, wuhan, huangshan, nanjing, suzhou, shanghai, hangzhou, jinhua, quanzhou, xiamen. after that i will return to hk. feel free to tell me if you are interested. yahoo.com|motion_chris. btw, i'm easy goin n open minded n about to finish my degree this april.
Apr 6, 2008 09:04
  • JING1229
hi guys

i am a 26/m from the states. fun to be around with and adventurous. i am looking for someone to travel with between 5/11 and 5/15. I arrive in shanghai then heading to huangshan then to nanjing. let me know if you're interest!

jing
Apr 10, 2008 07:05
  • ICECLOUD
hi, ricky

I am pei voon,malaysian chinese. I am here in Beijing for an international exchanging programme,my internship will end soon.I am planning to travel around china, my current plan is to go to (HuaDong) as my flight return to malaysia will be at hangzhou by 24thmay, so i plan to go somewhere around hangzhou before taking my flight back. suzhou,wuxi,zhouzhuang,wuzhen,huangshan and so on are in my mind now. Anyway, i am planning to visit some places at the north (nearby beijing)in this month. please tell me more on your plan if u feel comfortable as companion for each another. drop me a mail at (yahoo.com|cloud84tpv)
Post a Reply to: Looking for travel partner in China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code