Menu
China Guangzhou Interpreter translator guide personal assistant tips
Aug 3, 2011 22:31
Hello dear sir, Warm welcome to China for business trip! this is Angelina, an excellent interpreter/translator based in Guangdong. If you need an experienced interpreter/translator/personal assistant for your Canton fair or business trip to Guangzhou or surrounding pearl river delta area such as Foshan, Shunde, Zhongshan, dongguan or Zhuhai, I'm your great choice. So please feel free to contact me at: hotmail.com|angelinachina86
Sep 13, 2011 00:15
GUESTRKHello i am looking for female interpreter during my business trip to China for 5 days location Guangzhou My email mahadevyarns @yahoo.co.in I would appreciate to have more information about your service: Charges per day
Sep 15, 2011 05:16
  • ERINLIU
Dear GUESTRK,I wish i could be your interpreter and business assistant to make your travel and business more productive...I sent an email to you,pls check it ....
Sep 29, 2011 17:01
GUEST16153Hello,

I'm 24 and I'm coming from Lebanon to China soon. I have been in China 2 times so far it was a nice trip I never had any problem. Now for next coming I need someones to do the translation, to help me. I'm not to much exigent and I'm a good man, I respect every one as he is.

-Arrival to China: Approximately 2011-10-10 (be available at this date)
-Good salary will be paid (>4000 RMB "we can discuss")
-Final Destination Shenzhen, Baoan (Lodgement will be guaranteed)
-Duration: 30 days

Requirement:
-Translation English-Chinese / Chinese-English (also accept French translator)
-Good Knowledge about transport to move from place to place (Guangzhou-Shenzhen-Donguan-Macawo)
-Full time job
-Be graduated with a minimum of 3 years experience

If you think you can do it thank to contact me at hotmail.com|baalbaki_77, we can do the interview on Skype: mano_775

Best Regards,

Oct 25, 2011 04:08
GUEST40138I am looking for a personal lady companion to offer English to Chinese assistance with trade queries will offering companionship for two days work at the Canton Fair 31st OCT and 1 St nov for an overseas businessman. Please email GMDESIGNS.co.nz|Graeme
Nov 16, 2011 05:54
GUEST68498hi,
am coming to guangzhou on the 29th December, am opening a boutique in my country and would like to get some fashionable clothes,shoes, bags. and i also want to buy some building materials, at very reasonable prices. if you know that you can guide me, and help with bargaining and translating please send me your email.
Jan 19, 2012 02:26
GUEST74112Hi,

I have a business trip scheduled in February and will require the service of a guide. Will be in Guangzhou and Henan.

Please advice on charges.

KP
Jan 29, 2012 21:07
GUEST96220
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST74112

Hi,

I have a business trip scheduled in February and will require the service of a guide. Will be in Guangzhou and Henan.

Please advice on charges.

KP

I am in Guangzhou working as guide and agent.

Please contact me by mail. Thanks.

Rebecca
Email: gmail.com|rebeccalee005
Feb 1, 2012 09:54
GUEST36205I will coming to Guanzhou on Feb 17 for 5 days and in need of a female translator who understand the Yoga bag business for sourcing the materials together with the maufacturing of the Yoga bags. One important goal is to secure the inspection of the bags before they leave China for quality control. If you have such knowledge, please let me know. I am a young female entrepreneur. Send info about yourself and pay rate per hour or day to yahoo.com|cbcjinvestments
Feb 1, 2012 22:04
GUEST15114Hi, I'm Jet, an English interpreter and tourist guide in Guangzhou, China. I am the local here and I know all the wholesale and retail market, be familiar with the shipping or cargo procedure.

I'm active, honest, adaptable, funny, easy-going and dutiful. At the same time, I get a lot of good experience of trading, beeing a translator, guider and assistant, so I think I can do a good job for you .

My foreign friends are mostly come from US, Australia, New Zealand, UK, Canada, and Israel, etc. I translated for them and guided them around the wholesale market and factories for survey in Guangzhou.

And I'm taking the responsibility of inspecting goods quality and collecting goods for customers, arranging customers shipping, air cargo or EMS, sending out the shipment documents like Bill of Lading , Certificate of Origin , Packing List , Invoice when my customers are not in China .

Moreover, we go to shopping and I bargain with the wholesaler and retailer when they finish the job. If they need to visit to factories for business or travel around Guangzhou and other cities, I will be their guider.

So my service mainly includes :

1) Sourcing the items customers want to purchase in China .
2) Pick customers up in air port or train station .
3) Book the hotel according to customers' demand in advance .
4) Rent vehicle if necessary .
5) Interpretation, bargain, negotiation .
6) Good inspection before shipping.
7) Arrange shipping .
8) Follow up the shipment when they arrive at destination .
9) Other necessary legal after service .

The rate is very competitive! Accept PayPal. Look forward to hearing from you !

Have a nice day !

Best Regards
Jet

E-Mail: gmail.com|hirojay
Mobile: +86 13760619103
Page 5 of 7    < Previous Next >    Page: