Menu
Guangzhou need not be expensive...
Apr 2, 2008 07:43
  • KSWONG
... if you know where to look. From cheap hotels, homestays and restaurants etc... if u know where locals hang out.

Stay away from tourist traps and hotels which use Canton Fair as an excuse to raise prices. U can email me peteATawarnaDOTcom if u need more info.

Cheers!
Apr 2, 2008 11:07
  • JCNILE123
Kswong, I am planning a Guangzhou stay of 30 days in august, from Aug 1 to Aug 30.
If the place is nice, comfortable, and available then, I am interested.
Inside bathroom, (do not care if is western toilet or Eastern toilet,) kitchen, and a/c a MOST.
Apr 3, 2008 04:50
GUEST14989 Any people who want to come to guangzhou and can not afford expensive things please write down your information here,i will contact you,well furnished rooms and building just one bus from canton fair ,not far..as per as 40 rmb per night to 50 rmb per night,take care small hotels will not allow foreigner to stay there as per new rule in govt,they must hire a big hotel,any info. contact me.
Apr 3, 2008 10:15
  • KSWONG
JCNILE123 perhaps you can tell me more of your requirements... which part of GZ do u want to be, your purpose is for shopping? to attend Canton Fair? How many persons? etc

You can send me a private message if it's not convenient to give out details here. Thanks!
Post a Reply to: Guangzhou need not be expensive...
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code