Menu
Cost of vehicle fuel
Apr 3, 2008 00:34
  • GARYKINKADE
What is the cost for fuel(gas)(petro) for vehicles( i.e.) ? RMB per ? unit of measure. I'm sure it will vary in different provinces.
Apr 5, 2008 14:37
  • GRIZ326
During Spring Festival our friend filled tank of his Chinese-made Buick for 350 RMB. I remembered thinking that fuel cost about the same in Guilin as in Eureka. Unfortunately, I did not write the per litre cost down to remember it.
Apr 5, 2008 15:31
  • GARYKINKADE
I'm guessing about a 15gal. tank (+ or -) so roughly $3.33 /gal which is comparable to our rates.
Now that I've got the information, what am I going to do with it? Darned if I know. Just like to compare I guess.
Anyway, thanks for the information GRIZ.
Apr 5, 2008 22:39
  • JIMMYB
I don't know the current prices of fuel. But China is in a urgent demand of oil. According to the report (March 20th), the southern provinces and cities such as Guangdong, Guangxi, Yunnan, Hainan, Foshan, Shenzhen and Zhongshan were lack of diesel oil. The No.0 Diesel price reached 6800 yuan per ton. However, it is said that the refined oil reserve is sufficient. Really strange? If the refined oil reserve is sufficient, how can disel oil shortage occur?
Post a Reply to: Cost of vehicle fuel
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code