Menu
Can Someone Help Me Please Re Transport
Apr 6, 2008 17:48
  • SIDERNEY99
Heading to Shanghai for Moto GP late April. Staying at Shanxi Road North, Shanghai. Have searched everywhere but unable to find how to get from hotel to Chinese International Circuit. Never having been to Shanghai before we are really muddled by the only map we could find. Could someone forward me some information please. Many thanks. Siderney99
Apr 6, 2008 22:12
  • ELLYSE
The silly circuit is in Jiading district which's not in "downtown" Shanghai.
Most people seem to hire a vehicle to get there and back.
Apr 6, 2008 22:45
  • SIDERNEY99
Thank you Ellyse. Not too sure how good we would be at navigating but I wil pass info on to my husband - that's his territory!!!
Apr 6, 2008 23:57
  • ELLYSE
No problem, good luck!
Apr 7, 2008 01:31
GUEST54110 Hi there!

I'll be flying to Guangzhou in a few days' time, and i need help in here. I'll be sourcing for wholesale bags but i need an agent/middleman to help check the quality of my merchandise before shipping it back(while i'm back in Singapore). I need a reliable person i can wrk with on a long term basis. Can anyone help with this?

Thanks!! =)

PS. Thank you, Ellyse for your reply!
Apr 7, 2008 01:32
GUEST54110 Oh, by the way, my email addr: yahoo.com|gin_chia

Thanks!

-Gin Chia
Singapore
Apr 13, 2008 11:58
GUEST27115 Siderney99,

As there's no direct bus from Shanxi Road North to Shanghai International Circuit. Here's their official site: http://www.icsh.sh.cn as Ellyse mentioned that most people rent a car in downtown to reach there, you could try shangcar see if they could provide the car ride service to Jiading: www.shangcar.com
Apr 13, 2008 13:22
yes, try rent a car in downtown shanghai, you may try shangcar for the car rental
Post a Reply to: Can Someone Help Me Please Re Transport
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code