Menu
World's tiniest girl
Dec 20, 2010 08:34
  • ATTA_BUTT
All due respect for special baby.
Dec 21, 2010 20:57
  • FARAH
Hello ATTA B the baby you say is not a baby but a now 17 year old girl. She is small in size and has a powerful gift that no full size person will ever have. I have met this young wonder.
The gift that she has is a heart that no person I have met will ever have. Her focus is on what is good.
This young woman is as large as life but not to be confused with her physical size. She is a very positive force that will bring down the strongest of giants one day.
Dec 22, 2010 05:32
  • ATTA_BUTT
Quote:

Originally Posted by FARAH View Post

Hello ATTA B the baby you say is not a baby but a now 17 year old girl. She is small in size and has a powerful gift that no full size person will ever have. I have met this young wonder.
The gift that she has is a heart that no person I have met will ever have. Her focus is on what is good.
This young woman is as large as life but ...

I know she is an old girl, just like a baby, she is stronger and her every thing is normal as a a normal girl, only she is little. any way thanks for correction.
May 11, 2011 17:49
GUEST05591 shes is to cute, an i have a question why is all the drawfs an very small people from over the seas because yu bearly ever hear that there are from over here
Jul 28, 2011 19:14
GUESTELLOCHI... How old is she
Jul 29, 2011 07:07
  • BUCHANTON
She does look happy and that is the main thing! It is probably impossibly to have a normal life but it looks like they are trying!
Page 4 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: World's tiniest girl
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code